Best broker for trade news.. !!!

Hi all,

I am searching for a binary options broker that allow to trade news release like NFP and so on fluidly.

Some broker that does not do too much tricks like disable trade during news time and/or introduce unacceptable big slippage or execution time too long.

Last but not least requirement... One click trading available

Any suggestions?

Thanks and regards to everybody

Al.
    Last edited by altucano; 06-05-2015 at 01:13 AM.

Trading during the news is a bit tricky but there are broker that won’t play tricks with you. If you want to have good execution you need to trade with well established brokers like StockPair and Anyoption, but there are more good brokers. Just check the reviews on the main site and you will find some of them.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by altucano View Post
    Hi all,

I am searching for a binary options broker that allow to trade news release like NFP and so on fluidly.

Some broker that does not do too much tricks like disable trade during news time and/or introduce unacceptable big slippage or execution time too long.

Last but not least requirement... One click trading available

Any suggestions?

Thanks and regards to everybody

Al.
    I don't think there's a simple solution for that question.. Trading through important news is always tricky, since the early days of FX actually... As long as you make your expiry longer, you're less affected by slippage and bad rate.. but if you're trading 30 seconds 2 minute expiries, expect some slippage
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

iq option i reccomend

There are other good solutions for 60 seconds trading, but it is really a bit tricky business.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

thanks, but.. any real suggestion for 60sec "One Click" Broker?

I suggest StockPair.