Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Talking Award to Give - Suggestions! !!!

Hey Guys!!

Recently we added the option to have badges. I've already handed some badges for high posting, contributing as writers, moderating, CT champions (coming soon) and liked persons.

Now I want to give more badges!

Would love to hear some suggestions. Im sure some of you are following other forums as well, so you might have some ideas I guess (:

THANKS!

Martin

Update - Check out the new badges thread - http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....d-Give-a-Badge! - I'll write there about the new badges
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

But seriously, badges are a good idea.

3. Thanks Okane, Ronnel thanked this post
    Sheriff badges would be nice (Spam Killer )

It will be nice if we have badges for most active traders on CT. For example a trader who made 200 or 500 trades in CT platform.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    It will be nice if we have badges for most active traders on CT. For example a trader who made 200 or 500 trades in CT platform.
    Good idea!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Sheriff badges would be nice (Spam Killer )
    Lol i was thinking about that, but there's no way I could make it automatic ): Any suggestions?

Sheriffs are not chosen automatically. A monthly poll could do the job

You could use the same method to apply a "Trader of the Month" badge for successful CT traders.

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Sheriffs are not chosen automatically. A monthly poll could do the job

You could use the same method to apply a "Trader of the Month" badge for successful CT traders.
    Interesting suggestions (: Im on it

It is needed to get a badge for the humor post of the month. It is interesting on a humorous away explain. It can be attractive for the readers and more visitors. Trading is very tough and hard work. It is included under pressure. So more relax.

We're traders but we're still human beings. We're not robots or machines. So I think the original humor post of the day/week/month/year. Be a creative to design badge for dr binary humor on the bots.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    It is needed to get a badge for the humor post of the month. It is interesting on a humorous away explain. It can be attractive for the readers and more visitors. Trading is very tough and hard work. It is included under pressure. So more relax.

We're traders but we're still human beings. We're not robots or machines. So I think the original humor post of the day/week/month/year. Be a creative to design badge for dr binary humor on the bots.
    I'll start practicing my sleazy knock-knock jokes, HAHAHA!