Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

www.signals365.com !!!

Hello Traders
    Anyone have heard about www.signals365.com?
    If yes please share your opinion here.
    Happy trading

Hi Upac,

I have read a review about signals365 at binaryoptions.net.au by Chris Morton. He has given this signal service a good review and I have found no reason not to believe his reviews. He also runs a facebook website that I am subscribed to giving free signals. As with all signal services, signals365 is not the holy grail but they only claim a 70% win rate which Chris Morton states is what they achieve.

Hope this helps

Happy trading

Carl

3. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
    Thx Carlos for your prompt respond. 99$ is not an amount which can change my live I am going to use these signals only when confirmed with my strategy. So I will keep you all updated.

You're welcome.

I see you're from London, I am from Halifax in West Yorkshire.

Have you been trading BO for long?

not for long from beginning of the year but I started my adventure with trading (FX) about 8 years ago when I started to learn technical and fundamental study of the market.

How is the BO going for you?

I started last september, lost a fair bit over the first 6 months but am now starting to make a small profit each month. Will be a while before I get back my initial investment but I am in it for the long haul

8. Thanks upac thanked this post
    Hi!

Did anyone test this? Is it a ok signal system to use?

If you want to use any auto- trading system you MUST use it if it confirmed your OWN trading system.

Regards

I understand your point totaly.

I am just about to start trading and is going to use the balanced system at start together trying to understand the development with multiple timeframes.
    It would be nice to have a signal system at start to boost my confidence so to say. However if a more seasoned trader has found out that this system is totaly rubbish it would be nice to know so i dont end up with a broken account the first thing i do

Ragrds,
    MoonWolf

They claim they're featured on some financial websites. I've searched this signal provider all over Yahoo! , financemagnates, moneyshow and the others, but there's no mention of them...
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams