Greetings from Ghana !!!

My name Qwaku,a newbie from Ghana who is really thirsty to be a pro in binary options. Main reason here on BOTS is to develop a strategy and make new friends. Get connected to experienced traders. S/O to every CommuniTrader in here ✌✌

sounds like you are the poster child for BOTS and CT! welcome aboard mate! What kind of trading are trying to do now?

Welcome Qwaku! Hope you will like CT.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome!

Wishing you a great trading experience.

Hi Qwaku, welcome to BOTS. We are all here to help

Welcome here Qwaku! That’s very encouraging to hear that you are thirsty to become pro trader. Be aware that it will be a long path and you’ll need a lot to learn and train before able to make money trading. This is not an easy game, but most dedicated traders don’t fail! Wish you to accomplish your goals and to become one of them.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello, Qwaku! Have a nice time here on BOTS. I'm sure you'll like it here. Just don't put too much effor on becoming a pro. Try to do it for your own improvement and try taking it simple and slow. This way you'll get better for sure.