Question Looking for another regulated broker that offers the biggest amount of stock assets !!!

Hi guys, any recommendations for that ? thanks !

Maybe you should just make minimal effort and search it by yourself instead of writing 5 useless posts in couple of minutes?
    On the main page of BOTS there is a table with broker reviews. Number of assets is also given there.

If I was and administrator I would give warns for spamming. Luckiliy I'm not

Beside this.. I really don't know why do you need big amount of assets...

why do you need the most assets.. most brokers have dozens, if not over a hundred things to trade from forex to commodities... its not the quantity its the quality.

For some traders wide variety of assets is very important. I understand them very well but if you are new to binary options or to trading at all better to stick to very limited number of assets. Even after many years I still trade less than 10 assets. You can check 10Trade, which is new but promising broker with very large number of assets and also the one of the best BO brokers – StockPair.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

5. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post