Thread: Hi there

Hi there !!!

Hi there

Just wanted to introduce myself. Have been trading for the last 6 months but have yet to show a decent profit, so very keen to join this community of traders and learn as much as possible. Prefer to trade technical indicators but obviously still learning (given my track record!!)

Thanks all
    Roba

2. Thanks Kolyo thanked this post
    Hi Roba, welcome!

Did you manage to go through our School yet? It will help you in your trading and teach you to avoid common mistakes.

Nice to have you here

Welcome to BOTS

welcome aboard!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hi Roba welcome to bots.

Welcome here Roba!

Hope you will find more technical indicators and strategies here, lots of friends and support. It is great you are keeping your track record. Very important part of successful trading is to evaluate your results day by day if you are day trader or each week or month if you are long term trader. Keep up the good job and you will see improving
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hey there, welcome!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

9. Thanks Kolyo, roba thanked this post
    Welcome and good luck learning! Don't put too much hope on indicators. Try to find a way to do it yourself.

Hi roba, welcome to BOTS. There are many seniors and pros can help you. We are always willing to help newbies