Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

rss1 Hello Fellow Traders, I d like to introduce myself !!!

Hey,

my name is Mayo and I am pretty happy that I could find a place, a trustworthgy place regardless to binary options.

Looking forward and if someone could described how it works here or if there are some conditions to do something or post something to forum, I will be glad.

I take binary options seriously and want to make it my only job and i know if taken seriously, it is very good place to make you happy :-)

by the way, i am from Slovakia and with all the respect

Mayo

Hi Mayo, welcome here!

Looks like you're going for real. Great you found us.
    Take your advantage with it and don't rush in immediately. First go through our (free) school and read the articles, so you know what you are doing when starting to trade. It can help you avoid the common mistakes new traders make, like rushing in with signal services (don't!) and crooked brokers. Take your time to learn first.

You can read the forum rules about what's allowed and what's not allowed (like posting affiliate links or advertizing for business in the wrong threads).

Wishing you great learning and trades!

Quote Originally Posted by BinaryTraderSK View Post
    Hey,

my name is Mayo and I am pretty happy that I could find a place, a trustworthgy place regardless to binary options.

Looking forward and if someone could described how it works here or if there are some conditions to do something or post something to forum, I will be glad.

I take binary options seriously and want to make it my only job and i know if taken seriously, it is very good place to make you happy :-)

Mayo
    Hey Mayo.
    Yes if you are talking about the rules, you can find them here:
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....-Forums-Rules-!!!

Welcome to our forum!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome to BOTS

All you have to do is join and be a cool, add in to the conversation if you want, start a trading journal in the war room if you want, find all about trading and strategy in the school, and make some practice trades on Communitraders!

Hello Mayo

Welcome to the forum. For you here is links below
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ading-Platform
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....Financial-News

you can find daily,weekly and monthly trading signals.It is included explanation why we trade using by entry points,time frame expiry,trading strategy and risk management.

hi guys thanks to all of you for your responses and i am going one by one to get to know the website and people.

Btw, i am really a normal guy who wants to fulfill his dreasm and dreams of his family..

I will check the rules and for sure trading journal. I will get used to :-)

great day to all of you

Hi Mayo, welcome to BOTS. Like SeasaltMcFish says please read through our forums rules and guidelines to post

Quote Originally Posted by BinaryTraderSK View Post
    Hey,

Mayo
    Welcome Mayo! Great to see you here I am living in Italy right now, so we are not too far on the Earth scale. Hope you will join us in trading on the CT demo while learning the basics of BO.

Welcome Mayo!

It is always great to see new traders from Eastern Europe
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder