Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Private room signup !!!

Please write the time and date of your webinar. We'll complete signup.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

2. Thanks khyangg thanked this post
    5.00 PM - 7.00 PM Stockolm
    Tuesday, July 07, 2015

edo
    5.00 PM - 7.00 PM Stockholm
    Tuesday, July 07, 2015.

Hi Martin,
    I`ve just missed the Webinar.
    I`ve downloaded allmeeting, installed and opened and tried to launch. Used app: VLC. Didn`t work
    I sure hate me for that and I still don`t know, what went wrong.
    But - maybe there`s a Video.... If there is, please let me know! In the NL they say: all streets lead to Rome, and I believe in that.And others might make use of it, too.
    nodena

Hey guys, you should all have access to our private lounge - http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....Private-Lounge

see you there!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by modena View Post
    Hi Martin,
    I`ve downloaded allmeeting, installed and opened and tried to launch. Used app: VLC. Didn`t work
    But - maybe there`s a Video.... If there is, please let me know! In the NL they say: all streets lead to Rome, and I believe in that.And others might make use of it, too.
    nodena
    sorry you missed the webinar.. We still don't have a recording of the webinar, I believe we'll do so within a couple more webinar. In any case, you'll be invited for the next webinar!

btw- you don't have to download anymeeting (not allmeeting, anymeeting) to join the webinar. When you get the email invitation, you'll see a green "Join Webinar" button. Use this link to access the webinar when it starts.

8. Thanks modena thanked this post
    edo
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Hey guys, you should all have access to our private lounge - http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....Private-Lounge

see you there!
    Hi,Martin.

I still cannot access without password.

Quote Originally Posted by modena View Post
    Hi Martin,
    nodena
    Hey, didn't you get my Emails?
    Because in the emails it should be explained that you only need to click on a link to join the webinar
    and that no installations are required for anything. You don't have to download Anymeeting, and VLC is for
    watching movies so. Maybe you didn't get any Emails?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Please write the time and date of your webinar. We'll complete signup.
    Hello Martin. Hope you are doing good. I would like to have access to the private help "lounge". For that a password is needed.
    Thank you in advance.
    Regards Bruno

Quote Originally Posted by edo View Post
    Hi,Martin.

I still cannot access without password.
    Sorry for the mess guys, please try again - passwords removed.