Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 83
  1. #1
    Solid Member Madhawa's Avatar

    emotx Madhawa's Trading Diary! !!!

    After going through BOT school, Ronnel's and David's diaries. I also though of starting a Trading Diary for myself. Here's what happened to me till now. I deposited 300$ with 24Options and lost it within a month. Though I lost the I continued to learn more about strategies, chart patterns, how to read calendar and webinars doing by 24options regularly. In one webinar about strategies senior analyst at 24Option guide us on 60Sec strategy. I tested it with my demo account and I was confident about it. Then I deposit another 900$; start my trading again. For 4 weeks it was fine I made 300+$ using the strategy + martingaling. In the 5th week I lost 200$ and next week I lost another 100$. It took me where I was started. Then I realized that this is not going to work.

    I started looking for a solution in the BOT and I found Ronnel's diary... I went through all the pages and I think I found the solution.... 60Sec is gambling.. I read all the comments and suggestion made by Okane. The strategy explained in the diary was not enough so I went to Okane's profile there I found his other forum and his youtube channel. There I was able to find the strategy in video. I started new chapter of my trading currier.....

    Every one wish me luck... assist me on the way... If there anything that can get from me you are welcome!............

    Ronnel and David I will contact you I like to join you two!

    Happy Trading everybody!
    Last edited by Madhawa; 08-01-2015 at 07:06 AM.

  2. Thanks Okane, Pinayito, Ronnel, Dan21 thanked this post
  3. #2
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Hey! Every time someone opens a diary it makes me happy! Good choice.
    That's good, you should make an effort and look for info and educate yourself.
    I know that strategy, very good for gamblers.
    Let me know if you need anything.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

  4. Thanks Madhawa thanked this post
  5. #3
    Junior Member rubydragon's Avatar
    Good luck with your new strategy. Keep us posted to see if it's working out for you.

  6. Thanks Madhawa thanked this post
  7. #4
    Legendry Member Michael Hodges's Avatar
    Good job, realizeing that 60 seconds is gambling is the first step to a successful trading career for you. Let us know what kind of strategy you are using now, time frame, expiry etc...

  8. Thanks Madhawa thanked this post
  9. #5
    Solid Member Pinayito's Avatar
    Great! I look forward to reading more of your diary. Cheers!

  10. Thanks Madhawa thanked this post
  11. #6
    Veteran Member Ronnel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Madhawa View Post
    After going through BOT school, Ronnel's and David's diaries. I also though of starting a Trading Diary for myself. Here's what happened to me till now. I deposited 300$ with 24Options and lost it within a month. Though I lost the I continued to learn more about strategies, chart patterns, how to read calendar and webinars doing by 24options regularly. In one webinar about strategies senior analyst at 24Option guide us on 60Sec strategy. I tested it with my demo account and I was confident about it. Then I deposit another 900$; start my trading again. For 4 weeks it was fine I made 300+$ using the strategy + martingaling. In the 5th week I lost 200$ and next week I lost another 100$. It took me where I was started. Then I realized that this is not going to work.

    I started to looking for a solution in the BOT and I found Ronnel's diary... I went through all the pages and I think I found the solution.... 60Sec is gambling.. I read all the comments and suggestion made by Okane. The strategy explained in the diary was not enough so I went to Okane's profile there I found his other forum and his youtube channel. There I was able to find the strategy in video. I started new chapter of my trading currier..... Every one wish me luck... assist me on the way... If there anything that can get from me you are welcome!............

    Ronnel and David I will contact you I like to join you two!

    Happy Trading everybody!
    Hi Madhawa,

    Very nice to see that you started your trading diary. Maybe some people are successful with 60 seconds but personally I haven't met one yet. I have 4 friends who already have busted their account doing 60 seconds. A friend busted his account yesterday doing 30 seconds and he just entered 2 days ago. The way my friend see 30 and 60 sec trading now is not gambling but as a form of "donating money blindly", lol! I'm glad that you're staying away from 60 second.

    Please study Support and Resistance plus reading candles.

    Please do join me and David

    Good luck!

  12. Thanks Pinayito, Madhawa thanked this post
  13. #7
    Solid Member Davidkitdave's Avatar
    Hi Madhawa, Nice to meet u and glad u did read my diary.
    Hope my trading diary did help you and give u some imformation.
    I did try before 60 sec - 120 sec trade. The winning ratio is not really high it doenst consitense.
    When came to Martigale, We will get nervous and about Martingale. 1 Thing we need to had in our account is UNLIMITED Money so you can cover back your losses.
    But i did try before MArtingale when im new in trading not even know its name is called Martingale.
    What i do is. I only MArtingale when i had a straight win. I trade abit bigger. If its lose you won't be nervous. But if its win you did gain some extra money from the usual amount u trade.
    I don't know what im saying is correct or wrong but i did try before from 250 make till 1k something then lose it all due to Greed haha!
    Good luck in your trading !

  14. Thanks Madhawa thanked this post
  15. #8
    Veteran Member Dan21's Avatar
    Hi and great to see your diary! Keep us updated. It's always great to see how someone else is improving and moving forward.

  16. Thanks Madhawa thanked this post
  17. #9
    Solid Member Madhawa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hey! Every time someone opens a diary it makes me happy! Good choice.
    That's good, you should make an effort and look for info and educate yourself.
    I know that strategy, very good for gamblers.
    Let me know if you need anything.
    Thanks Okane... In Ronnel's diary you suggest SMA with RSI and in your video you combine SMA with Stochastic. So I thought to combine both SMA + RSI + Stochastic to get the signal. What will you say!... I want to study those indicators. what they are and how they are working. What is happening when the parameters are changed. I would like to know the logic behind changing the parameter values in those indicators. In the video you change the values MA Method to Smoothed. I assume that is how Moving Average (MA) becomes Smoothed Moving Average (SMA) but why period 200 changed to 50?.... I believe that knowing those things some day that I will be able to build my own strategy...
    Last edited by Madhawa; 05-15-2015 at 07:19 AM.

  18. #10
    Solid Member Madhawa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronnel View Post
    Hi Madhawa,

    Very nice to see that you started your trading diary. Maybe some people are successful with 60 seconds but personally I haven't met one yet. I have 4 friends who already have busted their account doing 60 seconds. A friend busted his account yesterday doing 30 seconds and he just entered 2 days ago. The way my friend see 30 and 60 sec trading now is not gambling but as a form of "donating money blindly", lol! I'm glad that you're staying away from 60 second.

    Please study Support and Resistance plus reading candles.

    Please do join me and David

    Good luck!
    "donating money blindly" hmmmmmmm .... Yes Ronnel I'm studding reading candles and candlestick patterns too... I'll PM you and David my Skype and facebook so we can discuss things help each other. You know some day I want to be a PRO like Okane/Michael Hodges/Milo who can help many other newcomers. While earning myself!

    LETS DO THIS RIGHT!!!...
    Last edited by Madhawa; 05-15-2015 at 10:35 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3