Eur/Usd going bullish !!!

Have been monitoring this pair. I did not believe that it will go BUY but it did after the break out. As usual, candle closed above EMA and both my MACD and Stochastic signalled a buy.

Name:  1 eur usd hourly chart- 13.May.jpg
Views: 18
Size:  98.8 KB

An hourly chart of EUR/USD so show the break out. AGAIN, I almost closed my open position when there was a lot of selling @ 12:00 GMT. It was a good thing I was out helping my mother-in-law clean up her garden. I sweated like hell but I was satisfied to see the effect of my effort after 3 hours and I made my mom-in-law happy. She is alone now and I am happy to be there when she needs me.

MY TRADES TODAY - 13th of MAY, 2015
    Name:  1 aud jpy bots.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  99.6 KBName:  1 eur cad sell-monthly chart 13.May.jpg
Size:  101.7 KBName:  1 eur jpy 13.May.jpg
Size:  99.8 KBName:  1 gbp usd late entry.jpg
Size:  100.4 KBName:  1 USD CAD sell 13.May.jpg
Size:  102.7 KB

These are my WEEKLY trades that I am to close tomorrow. Geez, I hope not to forget to close them but just in case, I have Friday morning to do that. I am trying now not to over trade, lol!

I can say that I am slowly getting used to this strategy I am using. But I should keep using it for a few more months and see how it will go before I could be confident in it. I am not yet confident although these trade are mostly ITM except for EUR/CAD which I hope will pick up it's right direction before the end of this week. Well, my dear diary, stay with me on this

I'm curious to know if when you're saying "closing your positions" mean actually selling them aka taking less profit of an ITM trade?

Quote Originally Posted by rubydragon View Post
    I'm curious to know if when you're saying "closing your positions" mean actually selling them aka taking less profit of an ITM trade?
    Hi rubydragon,

I have a Forex demo account that's why I have these "vocabularies" that are not present in Binary Option. I should say disregard but for your curiosity's sake (which is a very good thing!), let me copy paste this as explanation.

Realizing Gains / Losses
    It is important to understand that gains or losses for open positions are still unrealized.
    Only when you close a position do you actually realize the gains or losses for the trade, thereby affecting the actual cash balance of your account.

Closing a Long Position
    To close a long position, you must sell an equal amount of the same currency pair to reduce your long position to zero.
    For instance, if you are long $100,000 EUR/USD, you need to sell $100,000 EUR/USD back into the market to reduce your EUR/USD holdings to zero.
    If you receive more when you sell than you paid to buy the order, you earn a profit. If you receive less, you realize a loss.

Closing a Short Position
    A short position is the opposite of a long position – think of it as holding a negative amount of a currency pair.
    In order to close a short position, you need to buy enough of the currency pair to bring your position back to zero.
    For instance, if you are short $100,000 EUR/USD, then you must buy $100,000 EUR/USD to close the short position. If you can buy this back for less than you earned when you sold it originally, the difference is retained as profit.

I hope that helps. Cheers!