Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Communitrader 2.0 !!!

Possible to add assets? If so, I like to trade WTI oil. In MT4 it's called WTI - JUN.

Thanks

Hello rubydragon,

Unfortunately we don’t have all possible assets on CT demo trading platform. We don’t have WTI, but it is replaced with Crude Oil ETF, which is an exchange traded fund that is replicating the WTI performance. Its price is different but its volatility and price fluctuations are almost the same as WTI. We are planning to include more assets in the future, but for now you can try to trade the assets we have.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Yeah, the MT4 is trading the June WTI futures contract, CT uses the USO as a proxy, the US Oil Fund, its an ETF for tracking oil prices, its what I trade, use the same WTI analysis though, just FYI.

aqz
    WOW guys You rock, the new version is really nice !
    the copy is working even better, flying ...
    I want to see some contests now

Cheers and THanks!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

can someone explain the ROI

ROI - Return of Investment.

A trader invests $100 and makes a Winning Trade. Now the trader has $185 in hand (85% return for win). 185/100*100%= 85% ROI.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hi Martin,
    It's a newbie here. I'd like to ask about CT demo trading platform, is it accessible from smartphone?
    Thanks.

Hi Lelys,

I think CT demo is still not optimized for smartphones, but why don't you check on your phone and see if it works?
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Hi Lelys,

I think CT demo is still not optimized for smartphones, but why don't you check on your phone and see if it works?
    Kolyo, I thought that too but then I checked on the Smartphone. There is no "Trade button".
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content