Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Long on GBP/USD

Long on GBP/USD !!!

I use weekly timeframe. MACD crossed giving me a buy signal. Candle closed above my EMA which also confirms the market direction as well as my RSI As they say, Direction overrules Trend. 

I am trying to insert a screen capture of my MT4 for this trade from my computer but it doesn't work. How many bytes for a pic is allowed? Could that be the problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Pinayito View Post
    I am trying to insert a screen capture of my MT4 for this trade from my computer but it doesn't work. How many bytes for a pic is allowed? Could that be the problem?
    If you are using Windows, you can use Window's "Snipping Tool" and just save it to JPEG. Mine was 89.9 KB, JPG file and it loaded without problems.

4. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
    Name:  11 May GBP USD wekkly, long.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  92.4 KB

My trade for this week. It looks it's OTM but I have to stick to this trade as planned. Then and only then I can see if it is a good strategy for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnel View Post
    If you are using Windows, you can use Window's "Snipping Tool" and just save it to JPEG. Mine was 89.9 KB, JPG file and it loaded without problems.
    Thanks Ronnel! I just forgot to double click it, lol!

[B]GBP/USD trade using my XM demo account. It is still on. It would be nice if this was a real account, lol![/B]
    Name:  A big trading gain.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  80.4 KBName:  A big trading gain.jpg
Views: 24
Size:  80.4 KB

hi pinayito cant reply you on pm cuz my posts are below 20 i shud have at least 20 comments pa for me to be able to reply on your pm.how r u?im glad your in bots also..astig!!cuz i guess we're the only pinay n here!!nice to met you..by the way im frm cebu

Quote Originally Posted by naniz View Post
    hi pinayito cant reply you on pm cuz my posts are below 20 i shud have at least 20 comments pa for me to be able to reply on your pm.how r u?im glad your in bots also..astig!!cuz i guess we're the only pinay n here!!nice to met you..by the way im frm cebu
    Hi Naniz,

Nice meeting you too! Yes, you need to post more so we can exchange PM's. But for as long as we write in English (as respect for the management and nice people of BOTS), we can exchange messages here as well. I was in Cebu with my hubby and would love to go back there again one day. Are you still in Cebu or somewhere else?

Im residing here in cebu

Quote Originally Posted by Pinayito View Post
    Name:  11 May GBP USD wekkly, long.jpg
Views: 27
Size:  92.4 KB

My trade for this week. It looks it's OTM but I have to stick to this trade as planned. Then and only then I can see if it is a good strategy for me.

It looks like a good strategy. I hope that the last candle will break RSI's S/R.
    Good luck!

Name:  pinay.jpg
Views: 12
Size:  44.6 KB