10Trade Live Discussion Forum !!!

Click here to read or submit customer reviews about 10trade

10Trade
    Forum Share and Research Binary Options information and communicate with other Traders. All Traders are welcomed. Feel free to start a live Discussion or ask Bots.com team questions.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Rookie Member
    Hello everyone,

Which MT4 would you recommend to use trading with this broker?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Novecentas View Post
    Hello everyone,

Which MT4 would you recommend to use trading with this broker?
    Thanks
    I used FXpro and so far no complaints. However due to strict regulations south africa based traders are not allowed to have live account on 10trade, so I only tested the demo account I was given (and using a proxy). I'll ask Kolyo to do another test as he's based in Europe. We'll post the results here: http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....tions-Broker!/

We will have soon tests on 10Trade and than we can discuss the results. I am using mostly OANDA as a metatrader 4 testing platform, but I don't think there will be any difference if you use any other reputable broker for your demo mt4.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder