Rookie Member

Brokers with low minimum trade amounts !!!

I have tried using 24options last month as my first broker, because it was highly recommended, however they only allow a £24 minimum amount per trade which is too high for me.

Does anyone know which brokers have the lowest minimum trade amounts? most of them seem to be around £25 or $25.

There are some brokers with low min trade like marketsworld 1$ but it is not recomended to trade with them unless you are just trading to learn.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    There are some brokers with low min trade like marketsworld 1$ but it is not recomended to trade with them unless you are just trading to learn.
    Yeah. There's always a catch.

Rookie Member
    Try bosscapital

Rookie Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    when you say trading to learn, do you mean demo trading only? because I was planning to start using real money with them once I have enough practice.

Yes, you can trade with real money too, but min deposit and not expecting to make a profit but just learning how to trade. Better to keep it on demo till you master it, but if you are unpatient and want to see how it feels with real money than go try it, but this is still a demo mode. To make serious money you need more capital and trusted broker to invest.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder