Binary options 10 min EA (Expert Advisor) for MT4 (Metatrader) to test !!!

Hi,

I have a profitable binary options EA (10 min expiry) for MT4 to test.

Limited number of copy

Currency:
    EURUSD/GBPUSD/AUDUSD/USDJPY/USDCAD
    NZDUSD/USDCHF/EURJPY/GBPJPY/AUDJPY

Broker : Core Liquidity Markets or similer
    Expiry: 10 Min
    Risk: Low to medium
    Maximum Bet: 100 $ or equivalent

Contact me for more infos

Hello...how did your testing go?

If I were you I stay clear of all auto traders, having said that I have wondered and played with the idea of using some successful 60 sec strategies and coding them into a EA to run on a MT4. I would not make them take any trades but would be interesting to generate some entry signals. This is why I would like to see more BO brokers allowing trading from the MT4. SpotOption is working on this not for the MT4 but for their own platform so you can write code similar to a EA on MT4. Thing is I really dislike spotoption platform esp for short term trading

Binary trading can easily be done on webtraders manually, but it took guts to make winning trades and every time the strategy changes so how come an EA supports winning trades? Do we have to change it every time according to the market?

Quote Originally Posted by pak12345 View Post
    Binary trading can easily be done on webtraders manually, but it took guts to make winning trades and every time the strategy changes so how come an EA supports winning trades? Do we have to change it every time according to the market?
    That post was a old one I think he was just trying to spam. I do like the idea of using ea on your MT4 for binary options not so much to do trades for you but to back test your strategy. I will say one thing there are probably a few eas out there that traders are using on the MT4 and are profitable but you will never really hear about them because the traders keep silent simply because they are making money for them.