very angry Option FM - No reviews in here and anyone dealt with them ? !!!

Had an account with Option FM for 8 months. New in the business apparently and a flashy platform. Extremely aggressive traders who use unprofessional practices in trading and will become abusive and unhelpful if you object to their recommended trades. They are best avoided and if you are with them now, try and get your funds out of there. Especially avoid a trader called "Don Michaels". Aggressive, manipulative and psychotic.

we have this thread - http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ionfx-the-best!
    Couldn't completely understand that guy (one who started the thread).. maybe you could..
    and thanks for the feedback
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    we have this thread - http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....ionfx-the-best!
    Couldn't completely understand that guy (one who started the thread).. maybe you could..
    and thanks for the feedback
    Hi Martin,

I just read the link you gave above in reply to Ngaioman's inquiry. But these 2 brokers are not the same. Ngaioman is asking about Option FM and not Optionfx. Like Ngaioman, I happen to have a very bad experience with Option FM especially with this guy named above (Don Michaels). I haven't writen anything about it yet because they blocked my account at the moment that there is a charge back going on. Don Michael is really aggressive! Please totally avoid using this broker! I will wirte about my bad experience with them in time.

Quote Originally Posted by ngaioman View Post
    Had an account with Option FM for 8 months. New in the business apparently and a flashy platform. Extremely aggressive traders who use unprofessional practices in trading and will become abusive and unhelpful if you object to their recommended trades. They are best avoided and if you are with them now, try and get your funds out of there. Especially avoid a trader called "Don Michaels". Aggressive, manipulative and psychotic.
    Hi Ngaioman,
    Sorry to hear about your experience with Option FM. Yes, this guy Don Michaels is indeed what you described! A big "a.......!" I hope you were able to get your funds out there. If not, goodluck.

Quote Originally Posted by danlewis View Post
    Thank you for the infos guys!! Ngaioman, hope to take your money back and thank you for the info about that Don guy!!!
    Hi Dan,

I hope you are not with Option FM. Are you? I was able to withdraw my hubby's deposit with them but mine is still blocked!

Quote Originally Posted by Pinayito View Post
    Hi Ngaioman,
    Sorry to hear about your experience with Option FM. Yes, this guy Don Michaels is indeed what you described! A big "a.......!" I hope you were able to get your funds out there. If not, goodluck.
    I guess they're the same
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I don’t like aggressive selling brokers. There are some good ones using such tactics, but if you feel this, most probably you will be scammed.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Pinayito View Post
    Hi Ngaioman,
    Thanks for your support Pinayito. So good to hear others have had to deal with Don Michaels and got the same result. He is a real bad one and no I didn't get my funds out unfortunately. He blocked every withdrawal and started telling me I had to complete a whole set of "assigned trades" to be able to withdraw any of my funds. Spread the word about him and Option FM.. real bad news to deal with so avoid them!!!

Martin... Im not sure about them being the same, but Option FM is new apparently so I wanted to see if any of the folks in here had dealt with them. I see Pinayito had the same experience as me. Can we get a review up of them and expose their shonky practices ??

Quote Originally Posted by ngaioman View Post
    Martin... Im not sure about them being the same, but Option FM is new apparently so I wanted to see if any of the folks in here had dealt with them. I see Pinayito had the same experience as me. Can we get a review up of them and expose their shonky practices ??
    will be reviewed. until then, please make sure to join only our approved brokers!