strange 1 Hello from Dubai !!!

Dear Community,

I am glad I found you now, but I wish I found you earlier... or early enough not to waste my hard earner money on BO.
    It would have probably more fun to spend it at gambling in Macao or Las Vegas...

I will write my post complaining about bigoptions.com and their scam.

Happy trades.
    Pietro.

Quote Originally Posted by n2334m View Post
    Dear Community,

I am glad I found you now, but I wish I found you earlier... or early enough not to waste my hard earner money on BO.
    It would have probably more fun to spend it at gambling in Macao or Las Vegas...

Happy trades.
    Pietro.

thats why you need to be in this forum this forum is great in digging some informative stuff about BO good thing now youre in the right site

Hi Pietro

Welcome to bots trading community.You're on the right place here. You can find brokers discussion chat room and can post your experience about scam broker. I agree with with you. Binary options trading is better than gambling in Macao or Las Vegas. You have to know that binary options trading isn't gambling.

You can find here recommended brokers, brokers rating and bots schools.Once again welcome and good luck.

Here is links below
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...tions-brokers/
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/

Milos
    Cheers

Dont' get discouraged, trading is awesome and binary is awesome, some of the brokers really suck, you can find a lot of help here.

Quote Originally Posted by n2334m View Post
    Dear Community,

Happy trades.
    Pietro.
    Welcome Pietro. You are not alone from being scammed. I am among one of them so just be thankful you found this site. Read all the threads you can find here to help you as well as the "school" section. Cheers!

Hello Pietro!

Welcome to CommuniTraders!

It is never too late to learn how to trade properly and to avoid scammers in all cases. CommuniTraders is the right place to start, but keep in mind trading is difficult and need a lot of dedication to succeed. If you have this commitment and starting capital you will succeed!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi Pietro! Keep on reading here and you'll never get scammed again. First, you'll learn how to develop your own trading routine (a profitble one) and second, here you'll find a lot of common scammers revealed and laughed at. Ask if there is something bothering you.

Good luck!

Welcome to BOTS, Pietro!

It will get better soon. An advise - try to forget about your 2k. If you jump into tradinf with the motivation of getting your money back, you'll probably lose. Act as if you never had those money and you didn't lose anything. Than try to calmly just become profitable.

HI n2334m, welcome to BOTS. Glad you found us.

Quote Originally Posted by laz6666 View Post
    Hi all, guys!
    Hello Iaz666,

Glad to see you here. Why don't you open your own topic here in the same room? You'll get more attention and you'll have the chance to be properly welcomed.