Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Shakuhachi Strategy– A Soundtrack for Your Binary Options Trading !!!

If you think Getsuga Tensho is complicated, then stay far away from this one. Both of these strategies are tagged "Experts Only" for a reason, not because I thought it was cool.

Read the article linked below BEFORE posting in this thread. I will not reply to posts that contain questions answered in the article.

That being said, welcome to this thread if you are willing to learn something new on top of what you already know. If you dont have the basics, this is NOT the place to learn them!

http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...tions-trading/
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

2. Thanks mohammadov, mazi, Kilo, khyangg thanked this post
    Thanks Bogdan for the new strategy and your instructions. I will be demoing it.

Quick Question, if the TDI Green and Red lines are near to each other but not crossed, is this a ranging market and is it better to avoid trading in such situations?
    Last edited by mohammadov; 04-28-2015 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mohammadov View Post
    Thanks Bogdan for the new strategy and your instructions. I will be demoing it.

Quick Question, if the TDI Green and Red lines are near to each other but not crossed, is this a ranging market and is it better to avoid trading in such situations?
    Close together and flat-yes, usually that's a ranging market. Or it might be even "dead" (small, sideways movement). Dont trade in such conditions.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

5. Thanks mohammadov, Kilo thanked this post

7. Thanks mohammadov thanked this post
    Thanks Bogdan for your reply, That really helped. Today Morning i did my first ITM

But I was wondering, how far could we go with a trade after the stochastic already crossed point? What i mean, is that i will not enter a trade until the stochastic cross has already happened. But when the green line cross the red, and by looking at the stochastic, sometime its a little bit far, like 60 minutes long than the TDI cross.
    Last edited by mohammadov; 04-29-2015 at 07:50 AM.

Umm, could you please post a chart so I can understand better what you are asking? U can simply use Lightshot (free to download) and just post the link (you'll understand how it works once you've installed it)
    If I understood correctly the Q then this is the answer: you need the stoch to be crossed and THEN you need the cross on the TDI. If an hour has passed between the 2 events, i think its better to pass on that trade. But it depends a lot on the specific conditions. I might enter that trade if things are looking nice. Anyway, if it enters OB/OS when TDI crosses, better stay away.
    Last edited by Bogdan G; 04-29-2015 at 01:39 PM.

10. Thanks mohammadov thanked this post
    Here's a pic of what i consider good crosses of both stoch and TDI (and not too far away)
    http://prntscr.com/6zii4l

On price I have a 50 EMA. Dont mind it. Its not from the strat.
    Last edited by Bogdan G; 04-29-2015 at 01:40 PM.

or more info on the MTF stoch, please read this article: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-is-a-big-yes/
    You have to be familiar with all parts of a strategy if u really want to make it work.

Pay extra attention to this:

"Why does MTF Stoch Suck?

Tough question… if this tool sucks, I don’t know what doesn’t. The only problem I know of is this: if you are using an Hourly Stoch, its lines will still move until the hourly candle is finished. That is not repainting; it’s just the way MTF indicators work, but it’s something you must be aware of. Anyway, once the candle corresponding to your higher stoch is over, the indicator will be locked i.e. its lines will not move anymore (an hourly Stoch will be locked in when the hourly candle closes; a 4H Stoch will be locked in once the 4H candle closes, etc.).

Hi Bogdan, I totally understand the MTF, and the 30 mins one is locked for the next 30 mins. The pictures you post is pretty clear, but i don't know, when we are in real trading, things become different.

Here is an image about the time range i was asking - don't consider the xpma, but this is to show an example:
    http://s17.postimg.org/sa33hiw4f/test.png

To make the short story long I would take that trade. I dont consider the distance between the stoch cross and the TDI cross too long. Of course i am disregarding teh color and the angle of the XPMA. If we take that into consideration we wouldnt trade Puts there (I am just saying this for everyone else reading).
    Also, take a look at the yellow line of teh TDI. Try to follow its direction.

15. Thanks mohammadov, Ronnel thanked this post