Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Hello Everyone

  1. #1
    Rookie Member Mark G's Avatar

    dark Hello Everyone !!!

    Hi All I'm Mark G I'm 49 I live in Australia. I've been lurking around here for about 6 weeks now,sorry it's taken so long to introduce myself. I've been spending every spare minute reading and learning everything I can from this great site. I had never even heard of BO's until 3 months ago when some ad popped up on my screen for something called the Mother Goose Method and it just screamed SCAM but I decided to take look behind the scam and here I am hooked on BO's.I'm about half way through the PHD and trying get my head around some of the strategies. Anyway my typing finger is worn out, look forward to getting to know everyone.
    Mark G

  2. #2
    Administrator Martin Kay's Avatar
    Don't feel sorry for lurking around (: You're more than welcomed to lurk, participate or just ask questions, we're here to help!

    Also, you don't have to learn all strategies to start trading. Best is to learn a strategy or 2 you feel comfortable with and practice, live or demo.

    If you've any questions, do NOT hesitate!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

  3. #3
    Rookie Member patrikcz's Avatar
    HI, I am finding here any live social trading chat or is there only forums ? I would like to looking live trading no the activity in the past

  4. #4
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by patrikcz View Post
    HI, I am finding here any live social trading chat or is there only forums ? I would like to looking live trading no the activity in the past
    Hi, you are asking your question in the wrong room.
    There is no live chat but you can see active trades under "What's Hot".
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

  5. #5
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark G View Post
    Hi All I'm Mark G I'm 49 I live in Australia. I've been lurking around here for about 6 weeks now,sorry it's taken so long to introduce myself. I've been spending every spare minute reading and learning everything I can from this great site. I had never even heard of BO's until 3 months ago when some ad popped up on my screen for something called the Mother Goose Method and it just screamed SCAM but I decided to take look behind the scam and here I am hooked on BO's.I'm about half way through the PHD and trying get my head around some of the strategies. Anyway my typing finger is worn out, look forward to getting to know everyone.
    Mark G
    Hey Mark, welcome to communitraders!
    Haha just when you thought you had heard it all.. Mother Goose Method.. what the...
    Morel like Mother of all BS.
    I'm glad you didn't become their victim! Let us know if you have any questions.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

  6. #6
    Rookie Member Mark G's Avatar
    Thanks Martin I'm still trying to find 2 that I'm comfortable with. Thinking of trying Bollinger Bands scalp strategy for ranging markets but I'm undecided on a strategy for trending markets.would love to try Bogdans Getsuga Tensho but I'm not Ready for that yet.

  7. #7
    Rookie Member Mark G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hey Mark, welcome to communitraders!
    Haha just when you thought you had heard it all.. Mother Goose Method.. what the...
    Morel like Mother of all BS.
    I'm glad you didn't become their victim! Let us know if you have any questions.
    Hi Okane It only took a quick google search to confirm that it was a scam, then I started looking at BO's in more depth and almost wrote the whole thing off as a scam than I found BOTS.I'm sure I will have lots of questions.

  8. #8
    Legendry Member Okane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark G View Post
    Hi Okane It only took a quick google search to confirm that it was a scam, then I started looking at BO's in more depth and almost wrote the whole thing off as a scam than I found BOTS.I'm sure I will have lots of questions.
    You would be surprised if you knew how many people fall for these scams.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

  9. #9
    Moderator Kolyo's Avatar
    Welcome Mark!

    Great to see you here Also great you don’t fall in the trap where most of the newbie fall. Keep it simple and try learning some strategy for longer term trading where the signals are more clearly visible and more in line with your analysis .
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

  10. #10
    Veteran Member Dan21's Avatar
    Hi, Mark and welcome on board! Great thing that you don't fall for scams and that you're trying to learn something instead of trusting your money on some autobot like many beginners! I wish you good luck and many successful trades!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
3