Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Pinoytrader17 Trading diary !!!

hi its been many months since im a member in this forum and i find this community a very informative one. built my own strategy from my own understanding from long practice and sleepless hours of testing and it work slowly. profit a little each day with proper MM. im thinking the advantage of having a trading diary for myself and plan ahead before my day starts. I will test my fellow pinoy understanding of a system as he is the best to understand this. It work most TF not for 1min. but its safer for higher timeframe so ill test it on 15min expiry. KUdoS!

2. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
    Click image for larger version.

Name:	gwapo.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	3045
    trade ive taken during asian session a good one

Name:	lost.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	3046
    im late in my entry so far the caandle is on my way so il wait for the expiration 2 mins from now this could be a big win if i enter at the start of the candle. but this works in price action with the combo of the indis

its a win 2/2 so far

Name:	pinoy3.png
Views:	72
Size:	2.0 KB
ID:	3047heres the candle. now i can see the light diary

Name:	w.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	3048
    i enter a trade at the start of london open now my idea about this is that usually at the start of the session of this market. the price kicks in favor with euro and with that knowledge supported by the confirmation of the system im testing now i have high probability to win. but its a struggle because the first 10 minutes the price against me. but overall it a big move and win that one 3/3 so far . i dont know if i was lucky or simply i dont complicate everything and follow the setup for complete entry and confirmation. so lets see how far this goes

i will try to limit my trade for 10 trades per day with this : monday is not good for trading but lets see how this goes anywway

Quote Originally Posted by pinoytrader17 View Post

Name:	w.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	3048
    i enter a trade at the start of london open now my idea about this is that usually at the start of the session of this market. the price kicks in favor with euro and with that knowledge supported by the confirmation of the system im testing now i have high probability to win. but its a struggle because the first 10 minutes the price against me. but overall it a big move and win that one 3/3 so far . i dont know if i was lucky or simply i dont complicate everything and follow the setup for complete entry and confirmation. so lets see how far this goes

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	3049 nice win

Name:	nice.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	3054
    asian market is good to me again took 2 trades with 15 mins expiry. and it all a winner. basically i watch 4 charts for correlation of each asset and not all setups is a good entry you just pick the best setups. and being picky with strict rules applied is a good thing

11. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
    good results bro. just be patient and don't be greedy!!!

13. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post