Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hello from Italy! !!!

Hi guys. I'm Italian and I really appreciate this website and this community is what I was searching for!
    No scammers, no spammers, no easy solution to become milionaire but a place where discussing about binary options, strategies and learning from each other.
    My aim is to get some money to help my family and my music career, I really hope so.
    I'm new of this world but I have at least basic knowledge.

So thank you and see you there!

Hello and welcome!

Yeah, this is a great community and it really aims to help and not just suck money from newbies like other sites do. I am sure you'll love it here and you'll improve a lot. Start with the School articles and open a demo account before you jump into real trading. What kind of music career are you into?

Approved and Welcomed

Thank you for you kind words, appreciated!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

M.J
    I have observed that most of the new members mention and are very careful against Binary options scams. They understand that there is no quick rich scheme. This awareness and change is really good. Not being hasty is one of very successful and strategical step in Binary Options world.

Welcome to BOTS community.
    Don't Speculate

Hi, Fin4l

You are warmly welcomed to our community!

It is great to see you here I hope you will really enjoy trading, cause it is not the easiest way to earn money, it can be rewarding and quick but it needs a lot of attention and serious learning before you will be able to do it.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by M.J View Post
    I have observed that most of the new members mention and are very careful against Binary options scams. They understand that there is no quick rich scheme. This awareness and change is really good. Not being hasty is one of very successful and strategical step in Binary Options world.

Welcome to BOTS community.
    Yeah. I guess people are more aware of scammers these days than they used to be. That's great.

Hello! How did you find about BOTS? Yes, this is different from any other community. It actually prepares you for real trading.

Hey! Welcome. There are many other musicians here as far as I have witnessed .
    I am sure you will find some friends!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Yes, I know that Forex/OB are full of scams and dangerous stufff on the internet.
    I'm 20yr old and I study electric guitar, play from rock/metal to jazz/blues stuff. Music needs money and it's not easy to go on, so I hope to find something profitable in order to help my parents and me.

I found the Getsuga tensho strategy and hope to get something good on it. Thank you for the replies!

Rock on dude! I didn't study music but Im a big music fan and about 99% of my collection is rock, metal, jazz and blues. So, welcome here. A word of advice: if you trade Getsuga mechanically, without applying some level of trader discretion, the results are not amazing. This is on of the reasons why I recommend it for advanced traders only. Anyway, if you have any questions I'll be happy to help... just don't ask me why your MACD -2 is not displaying correctly or what expiry time I use
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)