Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

recommending Trading Signals platform/providers !!!

Hi,

I am new here and new to Binary Options. I have tried, won a little lost a little more. Studied the calendars, read the business news, watching CNBC everyday. All this is quite new but exciting. I have read about forums (this one I stumbled across some review I read), signal platforms, binary options brokers etc. Read about scams and researched BO Brokers that are legit.

I came across quantumbinarysignals and to me they seem to be legit.

Has anyone tried them ? If yes, was it worth it?

cheers

aussie

No

---------------------
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Nope. Nope.

Hello Aussie,

Looking CNBC everyday and business news is almost total waste of time. Following news is good but don’t overestimate them. The news announcements are just points in the sea, they will only guide us but not showing us how to trade. Trading is something you have to learn by experience and a lot of trial and errors. Of course if you have a good mentor and trading partners you will cut the curve and make it faster than you ever dream and that’s why we are here to help! But you have to know trading is not an easy task, it is a life long journey
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Are you from really from Australia? I would like to visit this country
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

I found this group in facebook jonnyinvesting and their signals are great, ive been trading with them from months now

G,day nother aussie ere,first timer,would suggest you find a reputable aussie broker so you get your information and phone calls in the same timezone,Had a hell of a time on my own learning curve trying to assimilate and absorbe stuff,even to a great uk broker good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Daniela View Post
    I found this group in facebook jonnyinvesting and their signals are great, ive been trading with them from months now

Oh those Facebook groups, every single one so far has been a complete
    scam. I don't think, no I am pretty sure that one sucks too.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

M.J
    Signal services are mostly scam.

Groups can be fun as long as entry is free and there are knowledgeable people in the group. You can learn a lot by joining group discussions. But paying to join a group? or if a group has a requirement to join a specific broker (There is a difference between recommendation and requirement) then stay away from those groups because you wont learn anything and might even blow your real account by following their signals.
    Don't Speculate

10. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    i learned so much trading with their group,the service is free so i opened an account on 1 of their brokers, i wanted to try their services thats all, they making webinars everyweek theyre not scams
    Last edited by Daniela; 04-26-2015 at 01:38 AM.