Thread: Netdania charts

Netdania charts !!!

Hi everyone,

Can anybody help please!

It seems that everyone here uses MT4 for the charts. I have been using Netdania for around 7 months now and am well acquainted with the charting software; therefore, I am reluctant to start using a different platform (MT4).

Does anybody else use Netdania, if so, are any of the modified indicators that are available for the MT4 platform also available for Netdania and where can they be found?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all

wow, never heard of Netdania... is it a forex platform? does it link to brokers? Do people modify indicators and code their own?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    wow, never heard of Netdania... is it a forex platform? does it link to brokers? Do people modify indicators and code their own?
    NetDania is great, their prices are very close to 24Option.
    I have a video where I trade live using NetDania. Check it out here:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZITcMQjSBM similar to MT4 but web based.
    No downloads required and you can save your setups!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Thanks for the reply Michael.

It is free, not linked to any brokers.

The reason I am asking is that I cannot find any modified indicators and would like to know if there are any!

I like the platform and would prefer not to have start from scratch and learn another.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos140369 View Post
    Hi everyone,

Can anybody help please!

It seems that everyone here uses MT4 for the charts. I have been using Netdania for around 7 months now and am well acquainted with the charting software; therefore, I am reluctant to start using a different platform (MT4).

Does anybody else use Netdania, if so, are any of the modified indicators that are available for the MT4 platform also available for Netdania and where can they be found?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all
    Most people are comfortable with MT4. I sometimes use NetDania too.
    I like the NetDania Net station. I think it is a complete platform and it includes
    everything you need. Only problem is that most indicators and strategies are aimed
    for MT4. So if you want to download and install customized indicators then you have a problem.
    On the other hand, if you only use a couple of common indicators like I do, MA and Stoch and you don't
    need any special indicators then why change platforms? You say you are OK with NetDania so why change?
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Thanks for the reply Okane,

The reason I was asking was due to the fact that everyone is on MT4, all of the strategies etc seem to be aimed towards the modified indicators which are only available on MT4 and I would like to try some of the strategies mentioned on here. I was hoping that there may be somewhere to acquire the equivalent indicators for Netdania to enable me to 'try out' some of the strategies!

Sorry for being a pain in the butt

Netdania is just a charting service, like tradingview, which I am using frequently and have nice community around. About my personal analysis which I am preparing offline prefer to use Metatrader and oanda fxtrade.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Ok, so I am guessing that I am going to have to download MT4 to try out some of these strategies

Thanks for the help guys

Happy trading

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos140369 View Post
    Ok, so I am guessing that I am going to have to download MT4 to try out some of these strategies

Thanks for the help guys

Happy trading
    Well, downloading it is the only way to see if it fits your trading style.