Rookie Member

Scam http://investocopy.com/ Broker www.interactiveoption.com !!!

Scam site warning to all.

The site is full of bugs, created around 3 month ago. It just smells of scam. And i do personally believe it is, specially site based in Malaysia, ton of users complaints they never get paid: www(dot)scamadviser(dot)com/check-website/interactiveoption(dot)com

The owner of the website is using a service to hide their identity
    Alert ResultThis website is 114 Days old

What you guys think?
    Last edited by muplayer2000; 04-20-2015 at 03:47 AM.

I don’t have any information on this broker, but just checked their site and they stated that they are CySec regulated. This can be easily checked and if it is true it means at least this is not a clear scam, but for each trader the best action is to be careful always when a new broker appear on the scene.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    I don’t have any information on this broker, but just checked their site and they stated that they are CySec regulated. This can be easily checked and if it is true it means at least this is not a clear scam, but for each trader the best action is to be careful always when a new broker appear on the scene.
    yeah K, they are CySEC, their license number checks out... the signal service may be a scam, signals like that usually are,