Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Saying Hello from the UK! !!!

Hi everyone my name is Jay and I am a newbie to Binary Options Trading.

I have just started demo trading a week ago. I have come here to learn as much as possible.

P.S. Quick question does anyone know how fast 24 options send payments to a bank account?

Hi Jay, welcome to BOTS. Its nice to have you here.

not more than 7 days. Very good broker no doubt.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I sense from your question about withdrawal you are eagerly anticipating your first withdrawal.... which is good, get ready for it with all the right documents, just don't get yourself in a position where you HAVE to get a withdrawal if you catch my drift....

Hey!
    Welcome.

"how fast they send payments"

Well, the question is a bit wrong because it is not about
    how fast they "send" it is more about how quickly
    they approve your withdrawal.
    How long it takes from the approval till you get your funds
    depends totally on your own bank.

The shortest period I have experienced is only 3 business days (approval).
    And the longest, well 10 business days (holidays excluded). Again, to this, you have
    to add the time it takes for the funds to show up in your bank. For me it takes additional
    3-4 bank days. I don't know about your bank, I think 3-4 days is pretty standard in EU.
    Last edited by Okane; 04-15-2015 at 08:35 PM.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Welcome Jay!

Nice to have you here! 24Option is a good choice. If you are still a newbie try to learn trading by paper trade first and than after testing and testing different strategies and find what is working and what is not than move to real account. Hope you will find everything you are searching here and of course many friends in the Community
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hi, Jay!

Congratulations for a very good choice of your first broker! If you've been trading only for a week, my advise is to slow down and not rush into real money. It seams way easier in the beginning but with time you'll see how difficult it actually is. Practice as much as possible before risking money.

Welcome Jay!

I like 24Options too, although I didn't withdraw yet.

Hey Jay,

Welcome to BOTS, I am also from the UK and have been trading BO for about 7 months now. How are you getting on?

Quote Originally Posted by jibstar1uk View Post
    Hi everyone my name is Jay and I am a newbie to Binary Options Trading.

I have just started demo trading a week ago. I have come here to learn as much as possible.

P.S. Quick question does anyone know how fast 24 options send payments to a bank account?
    Hello Jay and welcome to bots trading community. You have chosen wisely 24 options broker
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	broker.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	3025