Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hello Traders, this is TStark. !!!

Hello Traders,
    This is TStark. I have just joined the forum after reading the BOTS School, so let me introduce myself. 28yo male, architect by profession from Budapest, Hungary to cover my background.
    I heard about Binary Options a couple of months ago through one of those typical too-good-to-be-true websites where a guy introduced his way of living and making BIG money with binary options. I am a mathematically educated man, so I immediately smelled the potential of binary options. After a short research online I was allured by the easy money offered by trading robots. So I invested 1000 USD to a system called 100% Profit Bot, I wish I did not. Soon I had to realise these systems might work for some, but not for the small guy like me with small money. Typical most of you say I guess.
    Then I figured why should a random system make the decisions for me when it concerns my money? That is when I found the BOTS school. And my vision started to form its shape: if I place totally random binary option trades I have a 50% chance to win. But if I can aid my decision with analysis and bump this chance up to 60-70% I can make money myself. So now I have to find a good strategy to support this. If you are not bored yet let me tell you what I have so far:
    I work full time in the CET time zone, so I can only trade after work a couple of hours. That is around when the stock market closes for binary trading. Which I consider a definite event assuming nothing surprising will happen with stocks at the end of the day. So I should trade on different stock (Apple, Google etc.) using technical analysis closing the trades at the end of the day. This should mean 30 mins to 1,5 hours expiry.
    So this is how far I got so far. My next step is to install Metatrader then find the best indicators to help me with this baby phase strategy. Please correct me if my thought are not quite okay, or point me to the right direction with metatrader and the indicators.
    Looking forward to trade with you,
    TStark (from my real name)

Hey Tsark, sorry it took so long for someone to greet you mate! Welcome aboard.

For sure take it slow, use the trading platform here on CT for demo, learn a few indicators. I really like stochastic and MACD, you can learn all about those in the school and by following along with my Geek account. There are also lots of other good traders here so don't hesitate to ask some questions.

3. Thanks tstark thanked this post
    Hey! Totally missed that you joined!
    Welcome, good to have you here.

About the robots:
    "100% Profit Bot, I wish I did not. Soon I had to realise these systems might work for some, but not for the small guy like me with small money"
    No no, they are 100% scam. That's the only thing the "100%" stands for. They don't work for "some". The reviews are all fake
    and again, just a big scam.

So, good thing you are studying here on BOTS instead.
    Education does not fail
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

5. Thanks tstark thanked this post
    Hello Tsark and welcome to bots trading community on the forum. You're on the right place.

I really have negative opinion about trading software. Its only good for sale. Nothing else. I tested it a dozen software signals and providers. I'm not satisfied.

Download MT4 and updated moving averages or RSI. Compare price with binary options trading. You can choose recommend broker you find here on the forum.

You can also trading dairies here. A diverse range of time frame expiry from 15 minutes to a week expiry.

Once gain welcome.

Happy trading!

Milos

7. Thanks tstark thanked this post
    I may be a little slow on the uptake but I think this guy is calling himself Iron Man..... TStark, T Stark, Tony Stark AKA Iron Man... ;-) Nice one, hope you stick with us!

9. Thanks tstark thanked this post
    Hello, TStark! It's good that you realized the truth about robots. You can be profitable only if you learn how to do it yourself. Any other way is destined to fail. Luckily, you've found the right place to start learning. Being a mathematician and all, this is not going to be hard for you. Wish you good luck and happy trades!

11. Thanks tstark thanked this post
    Hi and nice to meet you! You're more than welcome, it's always great to see new people getting excited about BOs. You're a smart man, you've learned from your mistakes and I'm sure you'll succeed. Keep on reading and try testing all your knew knowledge on demo - you can try with CT, it's free and very easy to use. Good luck!

13. Thanks tstark thanked this post
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! Yeah I am busted, this is Tony... I wish, but no, in that case I would not need binary options I guess.
    But T stands for Tamas, and Stark is indeed the English (and German) translation of my last name. So I figured TStark will be a cool name when I become a shark. Long way to go though.
    In the meantime I downloaded Metatrader 4 and started to familiarise myself with it. Source of the app: megaequity.com they have all the FX and one stock, Apple with a demo account. I run it on a Windows virtual computer on my Mac.
    Now I'm looking at MACD strategy to start with, and how to get all the indicators as suggested onto the chart.

Welcome Tamas!

Having a mathematical background will surely help you finding your own systems, so taking time to get to know the binary options market will pay out. Have fun in our school and good trading!

Quote Originally Posted by tstark View Post
    Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! Yeah I am busted, this is Tony... I wish, but no, in that case I would not need binary options I guess.
    But T stands for Tamas, and Stark is indeed the English (and German) translation of my last name. So I figured TStark will be a cool name when I become a shark. Long way to go though.
    In the meantime I downloaded Metatrader 4 and started to familiarise myself with it. Source of the app: megaequity.com they have all the FX and one stock, Apple with a demo account. I run it on a Windows virtual computer on my Mac.
    Now I'm looking at MACD strategy to start with, and how to get all the indicators as suggested onto the chart.
    MACD is good, I might suggest to you to use both the MACD oscillator, and the MACD histogram... they are both the same indicator, the histogram measures the distance between the two lines displayed on the oscillator... I know that may have been confusing but understanding the difference is your first lesson from me.... dig deep my friend, know what makes something move is the key to spotting the conditions that make a great trade...

where in Germany are you? I lived there for a while when I was a kid, I loved it and still consider Germany home and my second country.

17. Thanks tstark thanked this post