dollars 1 Greetings from Italy !!!

Hi everyone finally found a serious forum where things are shown as they really are!!

Hope to find my way in this business!

Congratulations for the website..really enjoyed it!

CIAO!!

Hello lelloii!

We are here to show things as they really are. There are few places in the net where you can find unbiased and honest opinion about everything related to binary options and we are one of those places. You are free to ask any questions and to share your trading experience with us. You will find a supportive and helpful community and I hope many friends from around the world
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Welcome lelloii,

Great to see a new member from Italy! Take a look at our school section of the site and learn more before trading live.

Welcome!

As Dan said: go through the School and you'll learn a lot, assuming you're not a veteran trader yet?

Sharing your trades (and possible mistakes) is a good way to make progress.

Great trading to you!

Hi lelloii , welcome to BOTS. You can find many useful information on our school section that will help in your trading

Thank you for your kind words. Cheers! and welcome aboard!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hi! I love Italy!

Glad you like BOTS. I can assure you that here, you'll learn things and understand trading. This forum really helped me improve. If you're persistant, it will help you too!

THANK YOU for support!

Quote Originally Posted by lelloii View Post
    THANK YOU for support!
    You're welcome! How's your trading learning going?