Lightbulb Greetings To Everyone !!!

Hey there!

I've been looking thru the website for quite some time and what I eventually came up is that your platform is a great hub for both rookies and experienced BO traders. My team of traders has been recently added by a promising BO trader, therefore I've decided to open an account here on your forum. We can share ideas on how to trade within short-term (up to 60 sec) frames and 5 min trades, too. It's all manual trading so we gonna be posting our trades here and you're warmly welcome to follow us! We trade only with 24Option.

Talk soon

Good luck with your trading!

Quote Originally Posted by fxkool View Post
    Hey there!

I've been looking thru the website for quite some time and what I eventually came up is that your platform is a great hub for both rookies and experienced BO traders. My team of traders has been recently added by a promising BO trader, therefore I've decided to open an account here on your forum. We can share ideas on how to trade within short-term (up to 60 sec) frames and 5 min trades, too. It's all manual trading so we gonna be posting our trades here and you're warmly welcome to follow us! We trade only with 24Option.

Talk soon

Good luck with your trading!
    Sweet! sounds cool, I mean Kool, be sure to open a thread in the CT forum to share all your trades in, and even a diary thread in the Members War Room, can't wait to see what you got.

Nice to have you here

I'm eager to see your CT trades. Maybe you can add some info about the way you decide to enter a trade?

Great! This sounds really interesting. I'll keep an eye on you!

Hello, fxkool! I'm always happy to see experienced traders join the community. The best way to learn is by your own experience, but it's always good to see how other traders manage to be profitable too. Looking at the market from many different angles is very useful. I'll be seeing you around.

Welcome fxkool. Its nice to have you here.