Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

help First CT Championship! Testers Required! !!!

Hellllo CommuniTraders!

The moment we've all been waiting has almost arrived... The first ever CommuniTraders Competition!

We're planning to start the competition by June 1st, but until then - we need some testers!

Testing would take action between the 27th of April to 11th May in the designated thread.

We need about 20 testers, so if you feel like helping us or just getting yourself ready to the real thing - apply here! Post here "I do", and we'll approach you.

** What is expected from testers: Open a new user (only if you wish, you can use your existing user if you don't mind), and place some trades in competition thread. I don't expect you to be here every day, only when you have the time. Different browsers are welcomed, different times if possible. We want to test and see that everything works properly, overcome overloading issues and check to see if competition leader board works properly. Basically, all we want is for a dozen or more traders to place a few trades in the designated room, so if you're already trading CommuniTraders, you're already considered qualified (:

Thanks!

Martin
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

2. Thanks Okane, milos, khyangg thanked this post
    I do" I will and can be dedicate

4. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post
    Can you share a bit more about what is expected (due to time problems etc...)

Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Can you share a bit more about what is expected (due to time problems etc...)
    I've updated the first post.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

I can give it a go for testing, although my trading system doesn't fit to the platform yet and I can't oversee my possibilities yet.

I'll make some changes to be able to test. Result may be lesser, but for testing that doesn't matter.

8. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post
    I do"
    I'm ready to compete. Its a new challenge to me. We'll see who is the best one. It has to know who is the best one

10. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    I can give it a go for testing, although my trading system doesn't fit to the platform yet and I can't oversee my possibilities yet.

I'll make some changes to be able to test. Result may be lesser, but for testing that doesn't matter.
    For the testing phase it doesn't matter that you use a real strategy, unless you just want to, the key here is to produce some trades, make sure the platform is working well and to find any bugs. I've opened a new user account so I can enter random trades just to see the platform working.... I think you all know I don't do 60 seconds.... but in the testing I am, .... make sense?

12. Thanks Pinayito thanked this post
    Let's go 60 sec donking!

I don't mind using my own account.

After getting so much out of CT I would like to be able to help. Count me in!
    I will open a new user account as I have only used this to try new ideas and have had some issues with lower time frames. I do!

15. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post
    Hi Martin, I DO! (no I don't want to marry you, just participate in your competition)

17. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post