Thread: New!

New! !!!

Hello fellow traders,

I've been browsing through this website and I must say it looks great. Like our founder said it in his welcome email this looks like a very pleasant mix of newcomers to the BO industry and experienced traders. One can always learn from one another so this looks promising. I really like the variety of topics discussed here and I'm looking forward to getting to know you.
    I started with forex trading so I am more or less familiar with how things work on a platform, but I changed to BO recently.
    I have a live and a demo account on which I'm testing my strategy on the 60sec expiry time now. It's not foolproof yet, but I'm getting there. No bots, no signals, just hard work.
    If anyone has some suggestions on a 60sec strategy, I will be glad to hear from you.
    In the meantime : happy trading and talk to you soon!
    The guy from Belgium.

Good, hard work is the "secret" to success!
    We made it easier though, with the school and forum it should
    be much easier! Welcome
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

3. Thanks sdx007 thanked this post
    Hi Okane!

Thanks for welcoming me!

I'm going to Communitraders College to get my degree!

5. Thanks Okane thanked this post
    Welcome sdx007 to BOTS. Workhard and you will succeed.

7. Thanks sdx007 thanked this post
    Welcome aboard!

try this strategy for 60 seconds - http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...h-to-binaries/

enjoy!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

9. Thanks sdx007 thanked this post
    Hi Martin. Thanks for your quick response. I keep asking myself where you find the time...
    Just a little question : how do I put a 'statement' in the box below a message (like yours : Don't believe...). Thanks.
    I'll get back with my 'strategy' later.
    Where is the best place to put it?

Welcome, sdx007! I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends here and you'll feel supported during your tour to becoming a profitable trader. You can always ask questions about anything!

Hello sdx007,

Welcome to CommuniTraders!
    You can really find here traders on all different level of proficiency and experience. This is our greatest advantage that we can share freely everything we have learned. It doesn’t matter the level at which you are not. I hope you will become a regular poster here and will share your experience and testing results. The 60 seconds trading is not one of the easiest trading methods but with hard work and learning it can produce results, however better to test also higher time frame trading because you will see it is less stressful and less noise prone, but that is your choice!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by sdx007 View Post
    Hi Martin. Thanks for your quick response. I keep asking myself where you find the time...
    Just a little question : how do I put a 'statement' in the box below a message (like yours : Don't believe...). Thanks.
    I'll get back with my 'strategy' later.
    Where is the best place to put it?
    Go to settings > than My Settings and than Edit signature
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by Kolyo View Post
    Go to settings > than My Settings and than Edit signature
    but first you should reach 20 or 25 (can't recall) posts. (;
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams