Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Binary options, what a rollercoaster ride !!!

Hey everybody, yes another newbie

Been BO trading since Sept 2014, read all the get rich quick hype on the internet now I'm looking to find some good advice, this looks like the place to be.

Trading at a break even ratio at the moment but getting better, I think lol.

Looking forward to getting involved.

Hey. Welcome! Yes I used to be struggling too at first. Being here helped me get better.

Any help is always appreciated

Welcome!

Best way to get profitable, is to go through our school. Take time to learn!

Taking time to learn is like investing. Nothing comes easy.

Wishing you great trades!

5. Thanks Okane, Kolyo thanked this post
    Welcome here Carlos!

If you manage to keep it near breakeven you are on the right path, but prepare yourself to learn much more before starting to win consistently. Binary options are not get-rich-quick scheme and can not help you to become a millionaire overnight, but they can be a serious business for people prepared to manage risks in the long run.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

see you around mate, if you've any questions, do NOT hesitate!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Trading is not as easy as it sounds so... becoming profitable is possible and even probable if you're persistent. Becoming rich... is a little different story.

Welcome to BOTS carlos

Thanks for the posts guys.

Not here to get rich quick, I know that is pure BS and not possible. Here for the long haul so that I can start trading profitably and maybe take those well deserved holidays now and agin without worrying how to finance them.

Thanks again guys, happy trading and good luck

Well, you already sound pretty smart. Just get started, anywhere is fine, and keep on learning and practicing. My motto is fake it till you make so learn to do what the pros do and then pretend to be one till you are one!