Setting up for a long travel :) !!!

Hello to all of you guys. I am a brand new never traded before. I know nothing about Forex and went straight to binary options. Hopefully I have found your forum and school, so I can get an idea what I am doing. At first just signed up to a signals company offering well known to everybody "bright future". But knowing nothing about trading makes it very hard to separate good from bad signals. That is why I feel very good learning all this new stuff from you. Thank you for doing this for us newbies

P.s. Sorry for my bad english

Hey buddy, welcome to our community.
    Yeah signal services and their empty promises is something
    we are all familiar with. Stay with us here and learn from
    real traders
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

It is great you find us right at the beginning of you trading journey. I hope this will avoid many beginners mistakes that all of us were exposed at the beginning. I am recommending you to start with the School section and with CommuniTraders demo platform to test for yourself what time frame and what style of trading is the best ! Wish you a lot of success and trade wisely

Thanks for warm welcome, guys.

I have already almost finished the college. Things get more and more complicated but I like it. Hopefully I will become a real trader soon.
    I know that things usually do not happen in short time period but I have nowhere to hurry for. The goal is to start trading successfully and I will take all the information I can to do this. Thank you once again

Hello and welcome! Feel free to ask questions and we will try to help. You've made a good decision to start with the School section. You can also start a journal of your first demo trades. It will help you track your progress. I know it looks easy in the beginning, but it's great that you already sense that it's not. Good luck and keep sharing your progress.

6. Thanks graychev thanked this post
    Welcome!

I see you're taking the right steps to become a successful trader!

Wishing you good trades!

8. Thanks graychev thanked this post
    I really hope you enjoy our school mate! Welcome aboard!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

10. Thanks graychev thanked this post
    It is a long and winding road to ultimate success but if you stick with you will make profits, and money, ;-)

I really enjoy this forum. You guys are awesome.
    Last edited by graychev; 04-20-2015 at 11:35 AM. Reason: Mistaken thread