smile 3 Plusbinary Very good binary options broker !!!

Hello good friends here is the plusbinary regulated broker and has very good percentage of payments ... someone operates with this broker?

http://www.plusbinary.com/

the broker provides payments to 85 percent in almost all expirations 30 seconds 60 seconds 2 minutes and 5 minutes to 1 hour 15 minutes

http://www.plusbinary.com/

Hey.
    Do not promote brokers in this thread.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

I never heard of it before and definitely need more investigation before we place it in the brokers list. If it is true it that they have regulations with New Zealand Financial Service Providers Register is a good sign but it need to be checked. Also they state that they operate since last year. This is too short period of time to track the complains or testimonials from their users and to access their services, but we will keep an eyes on them
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Solid Member
    They look very similar to this 24bulls binary broker crap. Website poorly designed, same features, not all currency pairs available for trading when the market opens, copyrights not updated. For some reason it constantly switches the language to Spanish for me. I am guessing this is owned by 24bulls and is intended for the Spanish market. Admin, please block the people that post this.

I don't think your parameters for good broker are the same as most members here. most "advantages" you mentioned here are very common. are you promoting?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    They look very similar to this 24bulls binary broker crap. Website poorly designed, same features, not all currency pairs available for trading when the market opens, copyrights not updated. For some reason it constantly switches the language to Spanish for me. I am guessing this is owned by 24bulls and is intended for the Spanish market. Admin, please block the people that post this.
    yeah, looks like a cheap Tradesmarter white label, the platform is interesting but not sure where to go for a broker yet.

It's good binary options broker and is basically new but very serious at all recommended that I have my account there

Quote Originally Posted by wilber07 View Post
    It's good binary options broker and is basically new but very serious at all recommended that I have my account there
    Oh, if You have an account there, they must be top-notch.
    I have an account with throw-your-money-out-the-window.com. You should try it. Very new, but very serious... to deposit, just open a window and ... you figure the rest
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Haha - Bogdan - I am a new "Lurker" but had to post about how much I laughed when I read this lol