Newbie to the Forum !!!

I found this place searching the internet looking for an education. I did sign up for a trading account and started trading a demo account with an autobot. I'm not impressed one bit with the autobot and I am very concerned about the trading co that I signed up with.
    Got an email from the trading co today which is US based and it was a broadcast email. I gleaned 9,299 email addresses from the email that asked me to confirm my account.

Makes me worry that I maybe open to being scammed out my identity

Hi Don and welcome to CommuniTraders!

Unfortunately you are absolutely right about the scams around us. You never know when if you sign for a service you will receive tones of sheet email marketing. I recently signed up for a site that looked normal, but than a framed ads appeared on top of my screen and nothing helps until windows reinstalled. That’s how it works. So better to be cautious than signing up for each proclaimed trading guru! The one thing is sure. You are on the right place where you can learn without been scammed with fantasy claims. I hope you will like our forum and will meet here new friends!
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello, Don! Welcome to BOTS! Forget about autobots and learn how to trade on your own. This forum is the best starting point for you - here you'll find enough information so if you use it right, you can become very profitable. I suggest you try CT - our free demo platform. It's very easy and helpful. You can also start a trading journal - thus you'll be able to track your progress and see your mistakes clearly.

Welcome, Don! When it comes to trading, scammers are everywhere. You better check with the great members of this forum before jumping into the promises of someone who only wants to trick you and steel your money.

good morning
    I too am new, I am very happy to be on this forum.

Hi Don, welcome here at BOTS

Unlike our abbr. name BOTS, we are not fond of bots for trading. They are nearly always a scam and at least a bad way of trading. As stated before, it's better to learn trading yourself.

Also make sure you take time to go through the review section and find out what broker to work with.

Preparing well is key to success.

Quote Originally Posted by soumailaadamou View Post
    good morning
    I too am new, I am very happy to be on this forum.
    Hi soumailaadamou wow, that's hard to prononunce. What does it mean? Welcome to BOTS! You can open your own personal introducing thread so members can give you more attention.

So how's the beginning going?

Quote Originally Posted by Don V View Post
    I found this place searching the internet looking for an education. I did sign up for a trading account and started trading a demo account with an autobot. I'm not impressed one bit with the autobot and I am very concerned about the trading co that I signed up with.
    Got an email from the trading co today which is US based and it was a broadcast email. I gleaned 9,299 email addresses from the email that asked me to confirm my account.

Makes me worry that I maybe open to being scammed out my identity
    Welcome Don to BOTS. There are many scammers in this industry so you have to be careful. It's better to learn to trade yourself.
    Go to our school section which has many useful information that you can pick up.