What is the maximum amount per trade for long term trades? !!!

I'm Doing long term trades of more than one week. I Asked this question to my broker as well. I Did not get any reply yet. I Will follow up with them. What is the maximum we can invest per trade in long term. Is there any limit?

It depends on the broker. Some of them have max trade at 1000$, some of them have 5000$ and some 10000$. Also most of the brokers have maximum exposure (all open trades at any given moment of time).
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

and some brokers have rules limiting how much you can trade on a percent basis, like they won't honor trades that are 50% or 100% of an account, to help prevent risky trading and to protect themselves from potential catastrophic losses.

As the above said very depends on the broker. Most of them as far as i know just let you open long term trades within a small amount. lets say not more the 10% of your initial portfolio

Ask again, because this question can only be answered by your broker. Otherwise, if you still remain unanswered and if you have something in mind, just give it a try.

Who is your broker anyways?

This parameter is broker dependent. A broker may have different max limit for different kinds of trading as well like smaller max limit for 60 seconds and a greater max limit for long term.