Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Stockpair Kiko options !!!

What do you think of Stockpair KIKO options?

"KIKO options are a new and simple trading instrument in which the trader predicts which of the upper or lower price targets (barriers) the asset price will hit first. If it first hits the price target that the trader has chosen (Knock-In), the option will expire "In the Money" (ITM) and they will receive a payout. If the asset price first hits the opposite price target, the option will expire "Out of the Money" (OTM) and there will be no payout.

There is NO set expiry time. This means that the trade will continue until the asset hits one of the barriers."

has anyone tried it? It looks really interesting to me. In a trending market it must work quite well.

Never heard of it. Sounds interesting though. I'd like to read more comments about it.

Wow I just saw this after you mentioned it.
    First I thought it was the same old as everywhere else but
    the no expiry thing is nothing I've ever seen.
    I like it, I think I can do some
    decent trades with KIKO. Suits my strategy very well.
    Oftentimes you know a support/resistance will hold
    but you don't know the expiry so it is much better
    to just choose the direction and don't miss the trade.

Took this trade while replying to this thread:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stockpair_KIKO.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	2913
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Looking more into it and doing some maths, if you want to do KIKO or barrier option you might just as well do traditionnal forex trading with stop lost and take profit lines. At Stockpair, the low span target on EUR/USD is set to 8.2 pip and if you win you get 82% of your investment so you give up 18 %. with traditinnal forex you would give up around 1 pip to the broker from the middle price 1 pip/8.2 pip = 12,2 %. The high span is set up to 28 pip so 1 pip/28 pip = 3,6 %. And with forex you can get out when you want. I guess the only advantage with KIKO is that everything is set up for you, automatic stop lost and take profit lines and you don't have to calculate the lot size, you know right away what you can win and loose.
    Anyway if anyone has experience with KIKO or barrier option it would be nice to read about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Wow I just saw this after you mentioned it.
    First I thought it was the same old as everywhere else but
    the no expiry thing is nothing I've ever seen.
    I like it, I think I can do some
    decent trades with KIKO. Suits my strategy very well.
    Oftentimes you know a support/resistance will hold
    but you don't know the expiry so it is much better
    to just choose the direction and don't miss the trade.

Took this trade while replying to this thread:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stockpair_KIKO.jpg 
Views:	89 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	2913
    Nice! Was thinking the same but would it be better just to do forex?

Nah, FOREX is a whole other sets of rules.
    Payouts are lower, unless you are investing
    hundreds of thousands and that also means
    you can lose way more than your house is worth :P.
    Of course, there are rules in the FOREX trading business
    too and there are successful people doing it so if you want
    to learn then sure, go ahead.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Just spoke with Stockpair about the Kiko yesterday! Yeah it's a cool new feature. Basically you choose between 2 spreads, and 2 directions. You can go "Call/Above/High", and choose your spread (higher the spread, higher the return). When the price hits your target - time doesn't matter - you win. If it doesn't - well, you'll have to keep waiting lol, or get knocked out in losing spread. That's a cool feature, and the best part for it is not having to set expiry! i've heard Stockpair were working on this tool for 2 years now. It's similar to Forex in the concept, but totally different because you don't make money for each pip or lose money for each pip. So nothing like Forex basically. Haven't tested it yet, but I'll very soon and report to you all!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Just spoke with Stockpair about the Kiko yesterday! Yeah it's a cool new feature. Basically you choose between 2 spreads, and 2 directions. You can go "Call/Above/High", and choose your spread (higher the spread, higher the return). When the price hits your target - time doesn't matter - you win. If it doesn't - well, you'll have to keep waiting lol, or get knocked out in losing spread. That's a cool feature, and the best part for it is not having to set expiry! i've heard Stockpair were working on this tool for 2 years now. It's similar to Forex in the concept, but totally different because you don't make money for each pip or lose money for each pip. So nothing like Forex basically. Haven't tested it yet, but I'll very soon and report to you all!
    Impatient Gamblers....Stay Away. Patient S&R traders with a keen eye on fundamentals, you just received a Cake with ALL the cherries on top of it. In my honest opinion, trading anything that does not involve expiry is the way to go, and better than forex...resounding yes.

NOW....NOT SHOUTING...MR KAY...CAN YOU PLEASE GET STOCKPAIR to CONSIDER NETELLER as a PAYMENT OPTION?? I mean you must have SOME clout over there, Not?

BoArt
    Dear Optimist, Pessimist, and Realist:
    While you guys were arguing about the glass of water, I drank it!
    Sincerely,
    The Opportunist

Quote Originally Posted by boart View Post
    Impatient Gamblers....Stay Away. Patient S&R traders with a keen eye on fundamentals, you just received a Cake with ALL the cherries on top of it. In my honest opinion, trading anything that does not involve expiry is the way to go, and better than forex...resounding yes.

NOW....NOT SHOUTING...MR KAY...CAN YOU PLEASE GET STOCKPAIR to CONSIDER NETELLER as a PAYMENT OPTION?? I mean you must have SOME clout over there, Not?

BoArt
    Lol. I've a good relations with Stockpair, and I can check about Neteller (I don't know this payment method very well, i'll check). They have lots of other payment methods- https://www.stockpair.net/guide/depo...ayment-options. But i'll check it out either way.

P.S big like for the new signature.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    Lol. I've a good relations with Stockpair, and I can check about Neteller (I don't know this payment method very well, i'll check). They have lots of other payment methods- https://www.stockpair.net/guide/depo...ayment-options. But i'll check it out either way.

P.S big like for the new signature.
    Thanks bro....yes Neteller works well...I buy groceries with my card lol.....and then the damn vultures who want ALL our moolah don't know about it so I don't have to help the NKlandas of this world...

About the signature....if only I can apply it successfully LOL...
    Dear Optimist, Pessimist, and Realist:
    While you guys were arguing about the glass of water, I drank it!
    Sincerely,
    The Opportunist