Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Anybody heard of the Dispute Zone? !!!

I found this on the BinaryOptionsWatchdog website and suspect it of being more of the same BS those guys have been creating in support of Michael Freeman. Does anybody know about it or have any experience with it?

http://www.disputezone.org/

I don't know anything nor have any experience with it but a few days back when I first saw it on the site, it gave me hope that if ever I get shanghied that Michael Freeman will be there to help (red undies over blue tights...). Coming from a newbie, that video is powerful. I just hope that he can really help when st-hits the fan. Watched many of his BO videos and they look okay but did some internet research and guys are bombarding him. Is he really dodgy?

Trusting Michael Freeman again? After he admitted sending traders to shady brokers?
    good luck with that lol
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Rookie Member The Binary Mechanic's Avatar
    The guy is a scam/con man pure and simple he belongs in jail imo. Stay away from anything he says he is just a marketing d-bag. Here is a whole thread on what he has done to deceive and con traders for those scam brokers he recommends..

http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discu...-50-he-sucks-a

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Hodges View Post
    I found this on the BinaryOptionsWatchdog website and suspect it of being more of the same BS those guys have been creating in support of Michael Freeman. Does anybody know about it or have any experience with it?

http://www.disputezone.org/
    Yes, actually, I think MF mentioned it in a video himself.
    He is now using that service to "get refunds" for the same people
    he scammed in first place. I know it sounds crazy but then again, the guy
    is insane...
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnel View Post
    I don't know anything nor have any experience with it but a few days back when I first saw it on the site, it gave me hope that if ever I get shanghied that Michael Freeman will be there to help (red undies over blue tights...). Coming from a newbie, that video is powerful. I just hope that he can really help when st-hits the fan. Watched many of his BO videos and they look okay but did some internet research and guys are bombarding him. Is he really dodgy?
    That Michael Freeman is the biggest scammer known in the BO world so far.
    Stay far away from that guy...
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

7. Thanks Ronnel thanked this post
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Yes, actually, I think MF mentioned it in a video himself.
    He is now using that service to "get refunds" for the same people
    he scammed in first place. I know it sounds crazy but then again, the guy
    is insane...
    I know! I can't believe people would fall for it, its' just nuts. what do you expect to come from a website with absolutely NO information about itself?

9. Thanks milos thanked this post
    I hope so the victims of scam brokers will be refunded the money.

Rookie Member The Binary Mechanic's Avatar
    Worse then that he just Banned all of the people who were trading for him lol.. He banned Lee Oshea who helped him start the group then two of his best traders Aditya and Rohan now plans on coming out with an autotrader to scam the rest of his followers... Wow this guy has absolutely no shame. People need to be warned at the very least...

http://forum.binaryoptions.net/discu...-50-he-sucks-a

12. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post
    If I remember right Michael Freeman was revealed to be a scammer in this forum before. There's obviously something very wrong with him. It's weird that there are people who almost worship his deeds as if he's a saint of trading or something.