Thread: Gday everyone.

emotx Gday everyone. !!!

Gday everyone here. Im brand new to trading, and newer to binary options. I see good things for me ahead in this market and hopefully a lucritive profit to be had. Anyways - ill post my story and my question in a different section so i can get some help getting started. and any help you can give would be beyond wildly appriciated.

best of luck to all

Aidobeast

Welcome to BOTS! My first few advices:
    - Start with reading the School section;
    - Don't trust signal providers;
    - Download MT4 and open a demo account in CT - it's free and it;s very educational;
    - Do a good research on your broker - don't take gifts from a broker before seriously checking his reputation and the obligations behind the gift;
    - When you dare to start trading for real start a journey - it will clarify your mind and it will show you your mistakes;
    - Don't put all your money in one account;
    - Start with some easy (less volatile) instrument - EUR/USD, GOLD, commodities etc. While still beginning stay away from the news and from volatile instruments like oil for example.
    - Before you start to develop a feeling for the market, take small positions. The less the risk, the better. You will feel when you're ready to go for bigger positions;
    - Never enter the markets if anxious, nervous or if you have recently lost money. There's a whole world behind the traders' psycholgy and it plays a way bigger role than you'd expect.
    - Avoid short term trades in the beginning.

Wow, this post became longer than I was planning. I hope it will be useful to you. I can add more though.

thanks mate, I've posted in the tools section. Im having dramas with MT4. Whats the go? I've got a mac. and i see metatrader has its own website but places like XM and FXTM have it too? does it matter where i get it? and whats CT? and um... probably dumb question... wheres the school section?

I'm using a macbook iPad and iPhone
    Last edited by aidobeast; 03-21-2015 at 11:46 PM.

my first few days, i dropped $1000 to just under $800 (play money) on IQ option and then after a week of thinking logical . the last few days I've gotten 100% wins and up to $1170. only using my brain and the IQ option app. and I'm only making $10 bets.

Welcome Aidobeast!

That’s great to hear that you are on the positive track consistently. However don’t rush too much because you are still newbie and need to have a lot more experience and screen time before you are absolutely sure what you are doing properly and what you are not! The advices from dan21 are very good and you can follow them.

CT is our great demo trading platform which we have here integrated in the forum. Click on the green icon on top of the page and you will find it. Metatrader is one and the same program independently from which site or broker you take it. There will be difference of course of the instruments there and some minor differences in the quotes but you will use it mostly as a charting software not as trading tool in BO.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Ah ok sweet, so use a metatrader program for data and then find a broker to trade with using the data. makes sense. yeah I'm not putting money down yet. ill get back to trading my demo account tomorrow, so fingers crossed i can keep a positive outcome.

Welcome, aidobeast! It seams like you're already enjoying the markets. Keep on reading and testing things on demo and you'll do great!

Quote Originally Posted by aidobeast View Post
    thanks mate, I've posted in the tools section. Im having dramas with MT4. Whats the go? I've got a mac. and i see metatrader has its own website but places like XM and FXTM have it too? does it matter where i get it? and whats CT? and um... probably dumb question... wheres the school section?

I'm using a macbook iPad and iPhone
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/school/

I'm glad I've been helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by aidobeast View Post
    Ah ok sweet, so use a metatrader program for data and then find a broker to trade with using the data. makes sense. yeah I'm not putting money down yet. ill get back to trading my demo account tomorrow, so fingers crossed i can keep a positive outcome.
    Glad you are on track. Keep it up,friend!!!!