Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

My experience with option rally !!!

I opened account through autobinarysignals software 3 months ago. i tried 60 seconds using the signal service which is said to last for 5 min. It did not workout. At this time I did not yet sign up for long term signals which now seems to be working.

My account manager called me and tried to convince me to take his help. I refused. He called me many times. Finally he won the battle. I Agreed for 2000 only but he swiped more than that without my approval. I Did not like the way he spoke to me. He was trying to take full control. I knew that he will never let me take profits. So I told him I don't need his help anymore. After a long fight and argument with head of account manager and many calls they allowed me to withdraw all the amount.

I Again started with little amount and tried long term signals. I Usually do the following week ie next week Friday 1700 expiry. I Found this to be more accurate than end of the week.

I Read in one of the threads that it's better to completely withdraw and redeposit every week. I Liked this idea. Last week I had 1900 in account including profit. I Had placed a withdrawal request previously for 400. Now I placed for 1500.

It's been more than a week now they have not processed my request. after escalating to banking, bizdev, legal etc they released 400. They have to release 1500 more.

After more escalation I go an email from a head technical analyst saying that he can help me recover my money. I Wrote back saying that I am not going to stop trading with them. I Want to withdraw everything and redeposit every week. I mentioned this in my previous mails as well. I Told them that I am reconsidering my decision to continue trading with them due to delay in withdrawal.

My question to everyone is as below
    1. Do all brokers create delays and problems with withdrawals?
    2. Why can't they process on time?
    3. If they mention clearly that I have to do so many trades with each trade so much amount for withdrawal to be processed then maybe I can plan for that. But I want my withdrawal to be processed quickly.
    4. The brokers gain if we loose trades. Is this true? I was under the impression that their profit is based on no of trades and amount per trade.
    5. How do I solve this problem with my broker? I Want to continue with option rally although I would like to try out 24option as suggested in the website. But if I'm able to withdraw profits every week without delays then I will continue with option rally. I like their support as well. I will also redeposit every week. I don't want to talk to my account manager requesting him to release my money. Or send follow up emails to support. How can I convince them? What do they want from me?

Solid Member
    The solution is very simple. One, check if they are regulated. Although I couldn't find it on their website I am under the impression they are or were regulated by CySec. Again, check on their website the withdrawal time frame after confirming they are regulated. If the time they committed to has passed, file a complaint to the regulator. If you are correct, they will ask the broker for an explanation and warn them that the next time this happens they will be heavily fined. The broker will treat from you like a VIP from then on. If they are unregulated, you already know the procedure from my reply to your other post.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    The solution is very simple. One, check if they are regulated. Although I couldn't find it on their website I am under the impression they are or were regulated by CySec. Again, check on their website the withdrawal time frame after confirming they are regulated. If the time they committed to has passed, file a complaint to the regulator. If you are correct, they will ask the broker for an explanation and warn them that the next time this happens they will be heavily fined. The broker will treat from you like a VIP from then on. If they are unregulated, you already know the procedure from my reply to your other post.
    Thank you for your advice. They are listed as regulated in this website. I Checked the reviews and ratings page. Yes as per terms & condition which I read after reading some articles in the website they might take up to 7 working days. They approved the withdrawal on the 7th day. How can i get the contact information of Cysec?

Quote Originally Posted by iyerkedar View Post
    I Checked the reviews and ratings page.
    They are listed as not trusted broker at BOTS. So you DD was not enough. Yesterday I also put them on my blacklist.
    Last edited by aglar; 09-08-2015 at 08:35 AM.
    My website about binary options, free strategies and education - Hidden Content

I opened account through autobinarysignals software 3 months ago. i tried 60 seconds using the signal service which is said to last for 5 min. It did not workout. At this time I did not yet sign up for long term signals which now seems to be working.

My account manager called me and tried to convince me to take his help. I refused. He called me many times. Finally he won the battle. I Agreed for 2000 only but he swiped more than that without my approval. I Did not like the way he spoke to me. He was trying to take full control. I knew that he will never let me take profits. So I told him I don't need his help anymore. After a long fight and argument with head of account manager and many calls they allowed me to withdraw all the amount.

I Again started with little amount and tried long term signals. I Usually do the following week ie next week Friday 1700 expiry. I Found this to be more accurate than end of the week.

I Read in one of the threads that it's better to completely withdraw and redeposit every week. I Liked this idea. Last week I had 1900 in account including profit. I Had placed a withdrawal request previously for 400. Now I placed for 1500.

It's been more than a week now they have not processed my request. after escalating to banking, bizdev, legal etc they released 400. They have to release 1500 more.

After more escalation I go an email from a head technical analyst saying that he can help me recover my money. I Wrote back saying that I am not going to stop trading with them. I Want to withdraw everything and redeposit every week. I mentioned this in my previous mails as well. I Told them that I am reconsidering my decision to continue trading with them due to delay in withdrawal.

My question to everyone is as below
    1. Do all brokers create delays and problems with withdrawals?
    2. Why can't they process on time?
    3. If they mention clearly that I have to do so many trades with each trade so much amount for withdrawal to be processed then maybe I can plan for that. But I want my withdrawal to be processed quickly.
    4. The brokers gain if we loose trades. Is this true? I was under the impression that their profit is based on no of trades and amount per trade.
    5. How do I solve this problem with my broker? I Want to continue with option rally although I would like to try out 24option as suggested in the website. But if I'm able to withdraw profits every week without delays then I will continue with option rally. I like their support as well. I will also redeposit every week. I don't want to talk to my account manager requesting him to release my money. Or send follow up emails to support. How can I convince them? What do they want from me?
    I'll try answering some of those questions...
    1. Not all brokers, but about 85% or more. Why? Because they don't want you to leave... so they try to delay your request, hoping they could keep you in. Be polite but assertive
    2. see 1
    3. see 1 - I recommend you don't withdraw the whole amount
    4. I'd go to 24option. I know I use them, many other forum members use them, and everyone seems to be happy

bottom line - withdraw takes time, especially since withdrawals are made via wire transfer.
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    I'll try answering some of those questions...
    1. Not all brokers, but about 85% or more. Why? Because they don't want you to leave... so they try to delay your request, hoping they could keep you in. Be polite but assertive
    2. see 1
    3. see 1 - I recommend you don't withdraw the whole amount
    4. I'd go to 24option. I know I use them, many other forum members use them, and everyone seems to be happy

bottom line - withdraw takes time, especially since withdrawals are made via wire transfer.
    Thank you for the reply. I'm Transferring to credit card. The approval process takes time. As soon as it's approved it comes to card the next day

I checked their terms and conditions. It seems they might take upto 7 working days to approve. They have approved on the 7th day. I Will observe future request and update this thread

I got a reply from support saying that they're not regulated by Cysec. Below is the reply I got from the

OptionRally.com is not regulated by Cysec,

We are incorporated in Anguilla in March 2011 ,

The company’s registration number is 2179827.

If I have a problem with them which regulatory authority should I contact? What is the contact information?
    Last edited by iyerkedar; 03-24-2015 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Missed some information

I also came to know that I can't send profits to my credit card. Is this true with other brokers? I Can only send the money which is deposited to the credit card

I also came to know that I can't send profits to my credit card. Is this true with other brokers? I Can only send the money which is deposited to the credit card
    typically yes, this is because in the eyes of the CC you are getting a refund of the initial amount and not really withdrawing. To withdraw above that you need a bank or eWallet account that is linked with proper ID documents, just like for CC