[NEW FEATURE] Live Signals on CT 2.0 I want to take a look now! Close
Open
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    After growth at $46.90 per barrel price of crude oil again has entered the correction.The US Petroleum Institute will release report on stocks in the United States last week.

It was announced that Russia is ready to meet with the other major oil producers to discuss the situation in the oil market. A support base at 45.8 has formed.It has allowed for a temporary stabilization with targets $46.40 and $46.95 per barrel in extension.

Quote Originally Posted by milos View Post
    After growth at $46.90 per barrel price of crude oil again has entered the correction.The US Petroleum Institute will release report on stocks in the United States last week.

It was announced that Russia is ready to meet with the other major oil producers to discuss the situation in the oil market. A support base at 45.8 has formed.It has allowed for a temporary stabilization with targets $46.40 and $46.95 per barrel in extension.
    not sure if it's the right place to post (;
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hi Just a test trade for 2mins on the USd/jpy I won that trade but nothing happened on CT. Is that normal? In real trading you are told immediately when you win or lose. It did add my profits to my balance but no other sign that I won. I normally only trade 60 seconds but the CT platform has 2 mins for the shortest expire time.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by randy1953 View Post
    Hi Just a test trade for 2mins on the USd/jpy I won that trade but nothing happened on CT. Is that normal? In real trading you are told immediately when you win or lose. It did add my profits to my balance but no other sign that I won. I normally only trade 60 seconds but the CT platform has 2 mins for the shortest expire time.
    thanks
    OK. so the balance changes immediately, however the win/lost/standing statistics refreshes every 60 minutes. I see your point about being unsure how the trades ended eventually, what I recommend in that case is to "Share" the trade so you could follow it LIVE.
    I'll see how can we improve it on CT, however calculating statistics every minute creates a lot of pressure on our system and since it's not real money broker but a FREE social platform, I don't have the same resources ):

as for the 60 seconds. I've learned that the main factor that changes the price of an asset after 60 seconds is actually the broker's calculation of expiry. Since CT's expiry is not affected by inner calculations and only represents the price of an asset provided by AnyChart and Yahoo!Finance, you often see a draw, not win or lose. That's why we've decided to increase the minimum expiry to 120 seconds. BTW- personally im not a big fan of 60 seconds, I believe in the longer term options (that's not including 2 mins, but let be (: )
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Thanks Martin I'm a short term guy and like to know if I win when I win. I admire all you have done with this forum as it can really help our traders.

Rookie Member
    this is a very interesting forum, this will give me a better understanding about trading or binary options, IQ options. Thanks a lot!!

Rookie Member
    What I look for in binary option brokers is to determine if they are a legit broker or a scam broker.

Rookie Member
    Great idea!
    We should all be more thankful, humble and appreciate the one's that thought us what we know today.
    I'd like to start saying thanks to jagtindex.dk for teaching me everything I know about trading - especially within the field of binary options.

As a newbie in trading these forum is a big help for me, thank you all for providing such a information especially the school section. looking forward to succeed in this industry. Thank a lot Everyone.

10. Thanks Martin Kay thanked this post
    THANKS For the ad,, happy to be here...