Risk free trade, full refund !!!

Do you think this offer from a broker is too good to be true?

"As you may know Apple just released a wonderful piece of information which is a major opportunity to make good money!

Apple released two new products, and as you may know each and every time Apple is releasing a new product the value of the Apple stock is increasing.

Not only that but Apple just announced that they as for tomorrow they are going to be traded within the Dow-Jones Index which is a historic event for them,
    We are expecting a major jump in Apples stock price!

Now for you to be able to increase your balance in the best possible way (Riskfree way) I will provide you with a risk-free trade.

Minimum requirements

To get this risk free trade we need an initial deposit of 2500
    With this 2500 we will open a trade on Apple which will give us a potential payout of 4525!

Now here is how the risk free trade works
    If the following trade will not be in the money which wont happen but lets say! You will get a full refund of the 2500
    if it will be in the money you will get a potential payout of 4525!​"

After validation the refund is suppose to be a full refund with no strings attach. It seems too good to be true, why would a broker do that?

Quote Originally Posted by duf180 View Post
    Do you think this offer from a broker is too good to be true?

"As you may know Apple just released a wonderful piece of information which is a major opportunity to make good money!

Apple released two new products, and as you may know each and every time Apple is releasing a new product the value of the Apple stock is increasing.

Not only that but Apple just announced that they as for tomorrow they are going to be traded within the Dow-Jones Index which is a historic event for them,
    We are expecting a major jump in Apples stock price!

Now for you to be able to increase your balance in the best possible way (Riskfree way) I will provide you with a risk-free trade.

Minimum requirements

To get this risk free trade we need an initial deposit of 2500
    With this 2500 we will open a trade on Apple which will give us a potential payout of 4525!

Now here is how the risk free trade works
    If the following trade will not be in the money which wont happen but lets say! You will get a full refund of the 2500
    if it will be in the money you will get a potential payout of 4525!​"

After validation the refund is suppose to be a full refund with no strings attach. It seems too good to be true, why would a broker do that?
    the tip on Apple may be OK, they did announce a major launch and are being added to the Dow.... the offer is BS though, they want your cash and are offering the "risk free" trade. Which is really just a way to give you a bonus,they won't refund your money if you lose, they will give you a bonus to match what you lost which means you will have to meet bonus requirements in order to make any withdrawal, and then they will most likely keep trying to get you to take tips until you lose all your money... what broker is this?

It's Option Rally. I'm afraid the refund will be in bonus money but my friend specifically asked the question and it seems they said it was real refund with no bonus requirements. I'm really skeptical because I don't see why a broker would do that. I will ask them directly and see.

Who would risk $2,500 just to gamble?

These kind of 'gifts' are traps. With a proper money management, you would risk a maximum of about 2-5%, so you'd need a huge account to make even one trade for 2500. If you lose, you'll get some bonus money back (and yes, I do believe they will make you pay, since they have no reason to give away 2500) and if you win, you first have to get your money out. Read the T&C ten times and than still don't do it.