Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

BO broker and CT !!!

I'm trying to decide on which broker and I'm really thinking about 24 Option. My question is, is there a way for me to say that I joined the broker because of CommunitiTraders? Or if I click the broker's link on CT, will the broker automatically know about it?

Just curious since I have been learning BO from CT for free, time to let the broker know

They're like agent Smith in the Matrix.
    They know all your moves :P. It's just that they don't really care.
    They are happy to have a new client of course. For us on the other hand,
    we are happy to have led a newbie to a reliable broker we
    not only recommend but trade with ourselves!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Ronnel View Post
    I'm trying to decide on which broker and I'm really thinking about 24 Option. My question is, is there a way for me to say that I joined the broker because of CommunitiTraders? Or if I click the broker's link on CT, will the broker automatically know about it?

Just curious since I have been learning BO from CT for free, time to let the broker know
    Yes, when you use the link provided on top, 24option would know you came from here. the more important thing is that WE know you came from CT, and if any trouble arise, we'll be the first to help!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Okane San,

Mr. Smith... that's scary! Must delete all my sleazy browsing history, haha!
    By the way, you are the first who recommended 24 Options to me, grasshopper is following Master Miyagi's footsteps

Martin Kay,

I clicked the link on the top page and tried calling Japan's 24 Option tel.no many times but couldn't get through. I sent an email to clarify some stuffs like their preferred Japanese bank, etc. I also stated in my email that I learned 24 Option from CT. If all goes well for me doing BO, I'll surely be here for a long time. Many thanks for CT and for your kind support.

Martin Kay,

I clicked the link on the top page and tried calling Japan's 24 Option tel.no many times but couldn't get through. I sent an email to clarify some stuffs like their preferred Japanese bank, etc. I also stated in my email that I learned 24 Option from CT. If all goes well for me doing BO, I'll surely be here for a long time. Many thanks for CT and for your kind support.
    Don't worry about that. leave your details and I'm sure they'll contact you as soon as possible, that's just how they work(: keep us updated mate!
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Okane San,

Mr. Smith... that's scary! Must delete all my sleazy browsing history, haha!
    By the way, you are the first who recommended 24 Options to me, grasshopper is following Master Miyagi's footsteps
    Haha. Yep, better get rid of all the Hentai :P.

Martin is right, they will contact you themselves.
    So don't worry about that!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

there are some good brokers outthere, 24otion and optiontrade, its really up too you what broker you choose despite all the speculations regards BO brokers, but do be cautious and best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by sindi View Post
    there are some good brokers outthere, 24otion and optiontrade, its really up too you what broker you choose despite all the speculations regards BO brokers, but do be cautious and best of luck
    Many thanks sindi!

You have decided well, I think. 24Options is a reliable broker. Many here are using his service and so far I haven't heard of a serious complaint.