afraid Hi I just joined the forum !!!

Hi All,
    I have been doing Binary options for the past 2 months. I consider myself as a beginner. I am following Authobinaryoptionssignals. The long term signals i.e weekly is giving good results. I have joined this forum for the Social trading platform and to copy from professional traders. Thanks to all the professional traders..

Welcome here! Great to see you among us

I hope you will like our brand new CommuniTraders platform and this will be of big help to your education. Most of us here are not relying on automated signals but instead we trust our intuition and skills to read the price action and the market behaviour in different trading conditions.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Quote Originally Posted by iyerkedar View Post
    Hi All,
    I have been doing Binary options for the past 2 months. I consider myself as a beginner. I am following Authobinaryoptionssignals. The long term signals i.e weekly is giving good results. I have joined this forum for the Social trading platform and to copy from professional traders. Thanks to all the professional traders..
    Hey and welcome.

Can you share some signals here on CommuniTraders?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Hi welcome. Its nice to have you with us, friend!!!

Welcome aboard! I'm not surprised the weekly signals are doing better, they are more reliable in general, much more reliable than 60 seconds or one hour signals.

Quote Originally Posted by iyerkedar View Post
    Hi All,
    Welcome!
    Interesting. Hope they will continue with the good results.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Weekly trades are good. I also like them, but better to rely on yourself not on some suspicious signals.
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Kolyo is right. It's way better to learn yourself. Signals are not a reliable thing and moreover it is better to trust your money in your hamds. Thus when you lose at least you know you did a mistake and you can learn from it.

Hi and welcome! I wish you luck becoming profitable! My advice for you is to start with something simple like EUR/USD, GOLD and so on. Try trading on demo at first, before you feel comfortable with charts and market movements.