Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

U.S. Citizen looking for guidance with regards to the best broker !!!

Hello!

Iím new to this forum and look forward to participating. Iíve been trading Forex for approximately five years and have decided to expand my trading into Binary Options. As a U.S. citizen and when trading Forex, Iím only legally allowed to use a U.S. broker.

With that being said, does that also apply for a U.S. citizen when trading Binary Options?

If so, can you recommend the best U.S. broker and your reasons behind recommending this broker?

If not, can you recommend the best broker and your reasons behind recommending this broker?

With regards to the recommendations, Iím looking for the following:

The most reputable broker

The broker where I know my money is safe and I can deposit or withdrawal with no hassles

A user friendly platform

A variety of expirations to select from

The maximum amount of money I can place per trade. It seems to be $1k per trade

I heard that if you try to put in more than one trade at a time, there is usually some lag time between each trade Iíd really like some feedback on this too.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Welcome paidtowait to bots trading community. Here is link below
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...-brokers-suck/
    I hope so it will be helped. You can ask other members of the community about brokers review.

Hi paidtowait

Nice nickname haha

Unfortunately you are right US traders are in less favorable situation regarding binary options and regarding trading in general. For examples you are not allowed to trade precious metals with leverage which for me is big disadvantage. There is US based binary options marketplace and it is named NADEX. However the options presented there are quite different than the high/low options we are regularly trading through specialized offshore binary options brokers. There are no other US based BO brokers at the moment. Also the best and most trusted BO brokers from abroad are not accepting US traders, however there are brokers which proved over time that they are quite reputable and can be trusted that accept US traders.

Because of the US regulations trading with them is entirely on your own risk, i.e. there is no way to sign up complain again them with any regulatory body, because in paper you are not supposed to trade with them. I think this topic was deeply discussed throughout the time here and I think if you want to trade BO you can find ways to make it! If you have any questions post here and surely will find the answers from our fellow traders
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Rookie Member
    Hey Milo!

Thanks for the welcome and info. Very helpful.
    Last edited by paidtowait; 03-12-2015 at 04:07 PM.

Rookie Member
    Hey Kolyo!

We do get paid to wait, right? Lol.............

Thanks for the info. My first concern, is it legal for a U.S. citizen to select a broker outside of the U.S. in order to trade Binary Options? If it's illegal, then I guess I'm all about Nadex. I'm all about following our laws. But if a U.S. citizen is allowed to select and trade with a broker outside of the U.S., but at their our own risk, then I'm interested in looking for the best broker.

It's such a relief to have come across this awesome forum..........

Hey! As far as I know, most reliable brokers in Europe
    have already banned US citizens from trading on their platforms
    so it isn't possible.
    We have a few recommended brokers for US traders and the best one so
    far is Boss Capital, take a look at our review here:
    http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com...scapital-suck/

Common platforms are; SpotOption, Techfinancial and a couple of
    very rare custom made platforms like Binary.com (not for US).
    SpotOption's platform dominates the industry. If you trade on
    that platform then you know them all. Boss Capital above is based on SpotOption

I don't no about any lagging but brokers differ from one another.
    However, your own internet connection and PC can have an impact
    on how fast you can place a trade.

Max trade size with Boss Capital is 5K as far as I know.
    This amount varies from broker to broker, some offer up to 75K per trade.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

I think Boss Capital is Tech Financial. Execution is slightly laggy, but wouldn't be a problem over longer time frames.

Personally, I would stay away from Spot Option. Execution can be variable and the platform can occasionally do some interesting things (which I won't go into here), which I presume are to help the broker manage risk (i.e. help you lose). There are also many brokers on Spot Option who are obviously just scams. They'll happily take your money, but good luck getting it back.

Quote Originally Posted by random View Post
    I think Boss Capital is Tech Financial. Execution is slightly laggy, but wouldn't be a problem over longer time frames.

Personally, I would stay away from Spot Option. Execution can be variable and the platform can occasionally do some interesting things (which I won't go into here), which I presume are to help the broker manage risk (i.e. help you lose). There are also many brokers on Spot Option who are obviously just scams. They'll happily take your money, but good luck getting it back.
    My bad, Boss Capital is Tech, but their customization kind of looks like
    SpotOption. Anyway, I think it looks nice.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

boss is OK and does look a little like spotoption, I thought so too at one time. I haven't had trouble with execution, but then again I don't trade less than one hour expiry anyway .... magnum is OK too, they are spotoption, and FMTrader..

Rookie Member
    I really appreciate everyone's input. It's been big time helpful.

The question that still remains is it legal for a U.S. citizen to trade Binary Options with a Broker outside the U.S.??? When I think I have it figure out, I then read something that contradicts..............