Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Member

Exclamation Best Binary Indicator?? !!!

Hey,
    As a newbie which binary indicator tool can help me much?
    Need your valuable answer with tool's feature.

stochastic indicator, it is by far the best tool. we have lots of articles in the main website, and this thread here...

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....0684#post40684

I agree with Michael, Stochastic Oscillator is the best
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Yes its is indeed a good indicator and very useful

Quote Originally Posted by sakib777 View Post
    Hey,
    As a newbie which binary indicator tool can help me much?
    Need your valuable answer with tool's feature.
    Try reading through the tons of articles/explanations/pros and cons/examples we have on the main website. Dont expect others to do your job.
    Your question doesnt have an answer. Do u actually expect someone to point you to ONE indicator that will make you rich? If yes, then the indicator is called iworkmya$$off.mq4
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

Yes, go for the school section and search for tools and indicators articles. There are many indicators there explained in great details also with download links which can be easily setup on Metatrader platform. Check them and choose one you liked. If you have any question let us know. We can’t recommend a single indicator because there is no holly grail of trading and each tool has pros and cons. Some of the tools are good for trending conditions some are good for ranging markets. Check them out and you will see how to apply them in your everyday trading routine
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Rookie Member
    My favourite indicators are Stochastic and Divergences indicators, but I really think that no indicator can works if you dont know PriceAction...

I like the HAMA and EMA's very much.

Somehow I don't have any connection with Stochastics and MACD (+ look alikes). Installed them several times, but deleted them again and again. Maybe because I don't like the separate windows.

my fav indi are fractals and stochastic. if i have to pick one outta these two i would say fractals.

fractals is good at spotting swings, s&r, ranges, breakouts, trends, trendlines etc.

itll also save you from waterfalls 70% of the time. i dont know if theres another indi out there that can do that.

i know fractal repaints and its also a lagging indi. the positive things this indi does for a trader (things mention above) out weighs the negative stuff (repainting and lagging).

Quote Originally Posted by Faga-Lele View Post
    my fav indi are fractals and stochastic. if i have to pick one outta these two i would say fractals.

fractals is good at spotting swings, s&r, ranges, breakouts, trends, trendlines etc.

itll also save you from waterfalls 70% of the time. i dont know if theres another indi out there that can do that.

i know fractal repaints and its also a lagging indi. the positive things this indi does for a trader (things mention above) out weighs the negative stuff (repainting and lagging).
    Fractal is not a repainting indicator. It is actually a price formation that needs 5 candles to... form. The high of the middle candle has to be higher than the highs of the candles to the side (bullish fractal) so if the 4th or 5th candle moves lower, it will appear like the fractal repainted (disappeared) but this is not the case. Instead, it was never formed. A completed fractal will not repaint/disappear.
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)