Rookie Member

afraid Hello I am a new comer in this forum !!!

Hi everyone,
    I am new to this amazing forum. I am quite interested in binary trading because of it's huge earning opportunity. I have little knowledge about it and want to know more.
    Hope to get help from you all

Hey! Welcome.
    Make sure you learn as much as possible before
    diving in. Earnings can be huge but you can also lose
    a lot.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

BinaryDutchingSoftware
    Quote Originally Posted by sakib777 View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I am new to this amazing forum. I am quite interested in binary trading because of it's huge earning opportunity. I have little knowledge about it and want to know more.
    Hope to get help from you all
    Hello, welcome but

1) Be sure not to rush into binary. Don't be drawn to the impressive ROI offered by
    the brokers. It's not as easy as it looks from the outside

2) Learn the basis before you start

3) And be sure to read this thread before you start

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....Binary-Options

Good luck

Hi Sakib, welcome here

Best way to start learning is to go through our School. It will give you a real advantage in your first trading adventures and make you more prepared for the trading jungle.

First learn, then get experience with demo trades, like on our CT platform (free) and then start trading a demo account with one of the trusted brokers, you can find in the reviews.

I would advise to prepare well, since when started trading, it's harder to learn (and expensive).

Good luck!

Hi Sakib and welcome!

Welcome on board, Sakib

Hi sakib!

Welcome to the Community!

The opportunities are really huge but don’t blame yourself with them. There is no easy money here Instead hard work and a lot of things to learn before starting to understand the markets! Technical stuff is very important but I can say that equally important is to keep an eyes on the fundamentals and to understand what’s driving the market and who’s the big players behind. I mean central banks, big hedge funds, pension funds. Predicting their next move gives great advantage, but that is not easy to do, now read more and than go play! Better safe on demo first
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Hello, sakib! Stick with BOTS and you will truly understand the ideas and concepts of BO trading. If you don’t rush it and you take your time to learn and follow the many interesting threads here, you’ll improve for sure!