Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Torii Group signals !!!

Anyone using Torii Gorup Signals?
    They allow 3 days trail.

URL? although I can already guess... bring it on
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by winthu2215 View Post
    Anyone using Torii Gorup Signals?
    They allow 3 days trail.

No
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Albert Einstein (attributed)

I have tested them 1 month ago. I applied for trial days. I wasn't satisfied at all with them. They said 1 sesion is of 2 hours but after 30 min and 0-3 final score they said the session is closed...

Their enter prices differ very much from stockpair prices and from other brokers prices from what othe people said on chat.

From my point of view i don't trust them and the prices they want for their services are very high i think.

Take their trial days and decide for yourself, i dont like them because they said one thing and make other and after that they try to explain you is your fault because you dont understand exactly. Anyway, test it and give your feedback here

Just trying their NY session today.
    Result 2-0

Quote Originally Posted by winthu2215 View Post
    Just trying their NY session today.
    Result 2-0
    Is that your prediction for today's game Arsenal against MAN UTD?
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

3 days trial is not enough, at least 2 weeks will be fair?
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder

Yeah, you are right Kolyo, at least 2 weeks, and at least 100 consecutive trades

I've been found something review. I've never been heard for them. Here is link below
    http://www.foaie.com/2014/10/torii-g...and-bonus.html

Beware! They are part of a scam ring. Binary Options Live Signals,Trorri,Binaryoptionsexposed etc.
    they all operate the same 3 days trial try our signals, 4 markets .Their signal and Acc Manager all pretend to be Caucasian women in reality these may actually be asian(specifically chinese) men or and sometimes women. Soon they will be telling you about how great their autotrading is (ATS) and deposit x amount into broker to be eligible but the truth is once you deposit you will never see your money again.
    Their signals are highly priced purely to drive you to buy into depositing into their scam brokers and receive the benefits of their packages e.g free signals.

Their signals are good and so if you must just pay for them but DON'T YOU DARE deposit into any of their brokers under a bargain illusions.If they realize you wont deposit into their brokers for ATS they will do an up sell,usually from a new Skype contact recommending ten other brokers to double your acount in a moth .They will double it but again you wont see a cent of that in your pockets
    current upsellers on skype,posing as women are
    amelie believeau
    demi alverez

They usually use pictures of women as i said