Thread: Option Time

edo

Option Time !!!

Hello,everyone.

Is there any chance you guys will do a review on Option Time broker,any time soon?
    Has anyone had any recent experiences with them?
    I ´ve found some posts regarding this broker,but those are all a bit outdated..

Thank you all,
    best regards.

Quote Originally Posted by edo View Post
    Hello,everyone.

Is there any chance you guys will do a review on Option Time broker,any time soon?

Thank you all,
    best regards.
    Hey! Please read through this thread!
    http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....82-Option-Time
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

edo
    Hi,Okane.

Yes,i have already read that thread,but i was just wondering if anything has changed since last year...maybe some fresh insights?
    Since nobody is giving me nothing new,i will just go along with the mentioned thread and open my account with Option Time.

Thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by edo View Post
    Hello,everyone.

Thank you all,
    best regards.
    This can be done in the future and also it is possible to make a FAQ chat. We will try to place it in our schedule, but we are quite busy with reviews, checking and analyzing complains for many other brokers, but hopefully you will have it soon
    "The goal of a successful trader is to make the best trades. Money is secondary." - Alexander Elder