Thread: Introducing Tim

BinaryDutchingSoftware

Introducing Tim !!!

Hello

Tim here from binary dutching software team.
    Experienced trader with bias towards technical analysis.
    Have own indicators that have all now been grouped into the software
    we call binary dutching software

Not a huge fan of short time frames.Would be happy to offer suggestions
    as to why as we move on plus any other interesting topics

Cheers every one...

Hi Tim, welcome here.

Could be interesting what you are developing, but I have some remarks.

I assume you are going to promote your software, or am I mistaken?

In the case of promoting your software, please read the forum rules. There's a special part on the forum for promoting businesses, where you can discuss your software/business etc.

As long as you follow forum rules, it's not a problem, but remember that transparency is key to being accepted.

Good luck with your project!

BinaryDutchingSoftware
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Hi Tim, welcome here.

Could be interesting what you are developing, but I have some remarks.

I assume you are going to promote your software, or am I mistaken?

In the case of promoting your software, please read the forum rules. There's a special part on the forum for promoting businesses, where you can discuss your software/business etc.

As long as you follow forum rules, it's not a problem, but remember that transparency is key to being accepted.

Good luck with your project!
    Hi

Thanks for your comments. The software is complete and is in use already.
    Thought promoting our product isn't the main aim here, I may not say no if there is an opportunity to show it to traders here.

I've read the rules and my plan is to play by them.

The main goal of joining the forum is to contribute when I can to help the newbies to not fall into plenty of binary scams being developed and promoted every week.

Quote Originally Posted by BinaryDutchingSoftware View Post
    Hello

Tim here from binary dutching software team.
    Experienced trader with bias towards technical analysis.
    Have own indicators that have all now been grouped into the software
    we call binary dutching software

Not a huge fan of short time frames.Would be happy to offer suggestions
    as to why as we move on plus any other interesting topics

Cheers every one...
    Welcome Tim!
    You must have put lots of time developing your strategy and programming it.
    Feel free to share trades using our demo platform so people can see how it performs
    and learn from you! If it becomes popular you can always promote it in our business room
    too
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

BinaryDutchingSoftware
    Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Welcome Tim!
    You must have put lots of time developing your strategy and programming it.
    Feel free to share trades using our demo platform so people can see how it performs
    and learn from you! If it becomes popular you can always promote it in our business room
    too
    Sounds good. Thanks

looking forward! i've also posted regarding your post on "red flags", be great if you open a thread under an appropriate title. See you around mate
    “Don't believe anything you read on the net. Except this. Well, including this, I suppose.” ― Douglas Adams

BinaryDutchingSoftware
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Kay View Post
    looking forward! i've also posted regarding your post on "red flags", be great if you open a thread under an appropriate title. See you around mate
    Great Martin, thanks.

I've just done a thread now under general

http://forums.binaryoptionsthatsuck....3666#post43666

Hi, Tim!

Your product might be interesting. Here you have the opportunity to prove if it's really that good by posting real time graphs and sharing your success. I am a little skeptical about programs that make you a master of trading, but who knows.

BinaryDutchingSoftware
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan21 View Post
    Hi, Tim!

Your product might be interesting. Here you have the opportunity to prove if it's really that good by posting real time graphs and sharing your success. I am a little skeptical about programs that make you a master of trading, but who knows.
    Hello Dan21, thanks for your comments.
    Our application doesn't promise to convert any one into a master trader. It's sure not one that would make traders millionaire over night.

What I can say is that we do have very excellent signals in Forex, stocks, indices and commodities. Once activated, there is always about 80% chance of the signal happening as predicted.

The difficulty I would have in posting signals here is as I stated in my intro, we don't believe in short time frames. In our views, that is gambling. No one can accurately predict that an asset price will rise or fall within a fixed time. We've looked at the use of support/resistance, BB, pivot points and all that. None offers any reasonable accuracy that we can rely upon. If you look at the live signals and leaders board above, that's why there's hardly any profits. The trading may appear to be winners at the beginning, but over time, you are sure to lose all back to the brokers. It's this knowledge that comforts the brokers to offer you 85% ROI and up to 200% bonus. They know you're almost certain to lose all back to them within the time given to you to trade the bonus.

It's very interesting actually if you know this bit explained above. On 2 occasions, I have had same arguments above with my Stockpair manager who calls himself not senior broker this time but "chief broker". He tells me he makes a lot of money every month from binary. On both occasions, he took me through some tech analysis and asked me to place 3 trades to prove his point. Trust me, all 3 trades lost. Now he has no face to attempt again to convince me to deposit money under him to trade for me because I have shown him that he would throw my money away.

The strategy in our application is a dutching one. It's similar to the dutching strategies used in sports betting.
    It's programmed in such a way that the 5 most common losing scenarios in trading binary are covered to your advantage.

Feel free to PM me(or email binary.signals@aol.co.uk) and I will send you the demo video to watch.

Cheers.
    Last edited by BinaryDutchingSoftware; 03-09-2015 at 04:56 AM.