Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello!

Hello! !!!

Another newbie here. Hoping for guidance from the masters!

Hey! Welcome to CommuniTraders.
    Tell us more about yourself and what we can help you with!
    Try our school and our demo platform too!
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Hey! Welcome to CommuniTraders.
    Tell us more about yourself and what we can help you with!
    Try our school and our demo platform too!
    I am 31yrs old and I'm just a freelance graphic artist here in our country Philippines. I just finished high school and didn't go to college. I learned some graphic softwares by self-studying and with the help of some friends. With my skills, I have provided my family's needs for the past years. But since last year I have been losing some projects from my clients, maybe because of the economic crisis. So I have to look for other options to provide my family's needs. I have been drag down to the idea of having an online income using binary option trading when I tried to search in google on how to make money online. I have clicked some links and inputted my email address. After that, I have lots of emails that links to websites that have some demo videos on how to make money online with binary option trading while using some software they are selling that they said "it will make me profit up to $15,000 with just $250 deposit" in just a little time. The emails came from "Binary Greg, Verified Trader, John Anderson, PushButtonMillionaire, Hung Hero and many more". I was convinced to take a step into binary trading by "John Anderson of MoneyPatternPro.com" because I was invited to attend his webinars last month. The first day of the webinar seems like live but the following days are I think a replays. During the webinars, you can chat to a personnel that answers some querries of some who also attended the webinar while watching some trading accounts made big balance with the software they are saying. After that, I thought that might be the time my family is waiting to get out of debt and poverty. In fact, I already sold my motorcycle and are planning to fund an account probably 24option or IQoption or titan trade. Does anyone is familiar with "JOHN ANDERSON"? I really need your help and guidance because this is new to me. Anybody can say their life status is not ok but if you're here with us you can really say we are in that situation. Please help... And thanks in advance!

Hi joselmemz. I have no experience with any of the people you've listed, but I would suggest that you exercise caution with all of them. If any of them are suggesting that trading is easy, or that binary options will make you rich, you should walk away.

Think about it. They make it seem easy to get you to sign up to their trading service, or to open an account through their affiliate link. If they said that trading was psychologically, emotionally and financially tough, and that the chances of you making any money are slim, especially with binary options, would you be likely to sign up? No.

The chances of you getting any real useful information from these people is low. They generally sell information that is widely available for free to newbies who don't know any better.

My honest advice, especially if you're looking to instantly make money from binary options, is to take your time and not jump into signing up for accounts which promise you millions but are only interested in taking your money. Read and learn about trading. The path is long and lonely. Stay away from the snake oil salesmen.

BinaryDutchingSoftware
    Hi Jose

It's really nice to see you pour out your heart above. And you must thank your stars for coming here first before taking the plunge.

Many newbies dive in like that and in the end regret their actions.
    Here is my advice-STOP THERE.DON'T USE THE MONEY FROM YOUR BIKE SALE TO BUY THAT SOFTWARE.

99% of the so called binary bots are all scams. They won't make you money.
    In fact, the vendors don't even trade with them.
    Those winning and account balance claims are faked with photoshop.
    Testimonials are all from fiverr.com gotten for $5

The aim of those scam bots is to get you to open and fund an account with their chosen brokers so that they
    are paid CPA commissions. After that, the don't care what happens to your trading money. 99.99% of them don't work.

Here are the RED FLAGS IN BINARY.
    Whenever you see them run miles away from the product.

1) Lengthy sale videos without a clear demonstration of how the software works.

Take a look at reputable forums like warrior forum or Jvzoo, every good launch of a software has a clear
    demo video of how the software works so you know if it's for you or not.
    But almost all the binary bots I've seen every week, have
    no clear demo of how the software works in their lengthy sale videos.
    That's a red flag

A few may take you to the inside and show you winning trades.
    Be aware that it's the few trades that ended in the money that they have shown.
    They may have deliberately kept behind the many lost ones.
    And that showing you the 2 or 3 trades won is not demonstrating the software to you.

2) The binary bot is given out for free.
    No one who has spent money to develop a software( that can make you the millions they claim)
    would give it out free. They give the bots free because the software are crap and will not make you money.
    If the software are good enough to make you profit, trust me, they will not be given out free.

The reason they pass the scam bots over to you is to get you to fund an account so that they will be paid
    their CPA commissions by the brokers.

3) If you are called by a "senior broker" to deposit $5,000 or so to trade for you
    and pay you X% of profit per month. Watch out .

After you okay the deal, there is a document that would be sent to you to sign as a commitment.
    That document would say you can not hold the "senior broker" or the platform responsible
    if you were to lose your money. That should be a red flag , my friend.
    Stop there and run away from the "senior broker".

4) The impressive screenshots of account balance and testimonials are all faked with photoshop.
    Don't believe them.

If you review the next binary product sent to you with above points, you should be able to decide whether
    to run away or to stay.

Good luck.
    Last edited by BinaryDutchingSoftware; 03-07-2015 at 11:26 AM.

Hi Joselmemz, welcome here

It's amazing how many John Andersons, Gregs etc. are present in selling fake systems and financial products (sorry for all the real Johns and Gregs). Although there will be real John Andersons and a lot of Gregs, it's probably a fake name (just my opinion).

Don't trust these trade guru's that promise you golden mountains. It's fake and your money will be gone.

Especially when only having a small amount of trade money, it's essential to take time to learn (go through out [I]free[I] school) and work out a system that fits to you.

I also have to work with a small account size and trust me, it's hard to work with just a small account! You'll be risking 'scared' money and that will give extra pressure to your decisions.

Take the School way and then maybe you can earn some good money.
    Last edited by SeasaltMcFish; 03-07-2015 at 10:56 AM.

BinaryDutchingSoftware
    Quote Originally Posted by SeasaltMcFish View Post
    Hi Joselmemz, welcome here

It's amazing how many John Andersons, Gregs etc. are present in selling fake systems and financial products (sorry for all the real Johns and Gregs). Although there will be real John Andersons and a lot of Gregs, it's probably a fake name (just my opinion).

Don't trust these trade guru's that promise you golden mountains. It's fake and your money will be gone.

Especially when only having a small amount of trade money, it's essential to take time to learn (go through out [I]free[I] school) and work out a system that fits to you.

I also have to work with a small account size and trust me, it's hard to work with just a small account! You'll be risking 'scared' money and that will give extra pressure to your decisions.

Take the School way and then maybe you can earn some good money.
    Hi SeasaltMcFish, I quite like your comment on "small account sze". True to say it's an additional pressure on the trader. And it's an important point for the newbies to know. Quite often, we open these new accounts with $200 and then start expecting to make huge profits from the tiny account.
    Guys, it doesn't work that way. It's not that easy to trade profitably with $200 account. If it was, every one would be rich by today in binary, forex or stocks.

Depending on your strategy and whether you are a prudent or an aggressive trader, this table could give some ideas.
    This table below is for prudent traders

$250.00 >>>>>>>> Amount just enough to test the strategy.

Don't expect huge profit

$500.00 >>>>>> Can expect about $100 ROI per month

$1000.00 >>>>>> Can expect about $200 ROI per month

$1500.00 >>>>>> Can expect about $300 ROI per month

$2000.00 >>>>>>> Can expect about $400 ROI per month

> $2000.00 Can expect > $400 ROI per month

Enjoy your wins
    Tim
    Last edited by BinaryDutchingSoftware; 03-07-2015 at 11:25 AM.

Thank you so much for the care you have shown guys. We maybe miles apart but I really do feel your concerns. This has lighted my way and I'll be taking the path you are suggesting. Hope our post here will reach the others.

Quote Originally Posted by joselmemz View Post
    I am 31yrs old and I'm just a freelance graphic artist here in our country Philippines. I just finished high school and didn't go to college. I learned some graphic softwares by self-studying and with the help of some friends. With my skills, I have provided my family's needs for the past years. But since last year I have been losing some projects from my clients, maybe because of the economic crisis. So I have to look for other options to provide my family's needs. I have been drag down to the idea of having an online income using binary option trading when I tried to search in google on how to make money online. I have clicked some links and inputted my email address. After that, I have lots of emails that links to websites that have some demo videos on how to make money online with binary option trading while using some software they are selling that they said "it will make me profit up to $15,000 with just $250 deposit" in just a little time. The emails came from "Binary Greg, Verified Trader, John Anderson, PushButtonMillionaire, Hung Hero and many more". I was convinced to take a step into binary trading by "John Anderson of MoneyPatternPro.com" because I was invited to attend his webinars last month. The first day of the webinar seems like live but the following days are I think a replays. During the webinars, you can chat to a personnel that answers some querries of some who also attended the webinar while watching some trading accounts made big balance with the software they are saying. After that, I thought that might be the time my family is waiting to get out of debt and poverty. In fact, I already sold my motorcycle and are planning to fund an account probably 24option or IQoption or titan trade. Does anyone is familiar with "JOHN ANDERSON"? I really need your help and guidance because this is new to me. Anybody can say their life status is not ok but if you're here with us you can really say we are in that situation. Please help... And thanks in advance!
    Wooooooooooo! STOP... those are all just scammers, selling your bike
    and making deposits is just what they want, so you can lose them and make them rich.
    Do yourself a big favor and stop listening to any more scammers. Practice here, there are no short cuts
    to making money. It isn't that easy.
    Live Webinar: Hidden Content
    Join My Skype Group: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Okane View Post
    Wooooooooooo! STOP... those are all just scammers, selling your bike
    and making deposits is just what they want, so you can lose them and make them rich.
    Do yourself a big favor and stop listening to any more scammers. Practice here, there are no short cuts
    to making money. It isn't that easy.
    Thanks for the advice....